A Run to the Hills. Donegal 2008

Room share

Anyone fancy avoiding the single room supplement and sharing a twin with a happily married male old enough to remember black and white tv and pocket money in £sd? Please reply before 1pm Friday

If you haven't booked a room can you pay for a Dinner???

Sorry for the delay Jaythro but myself & the lassie from the hotel kept missing each other :(

The cost for dinner only on Saturday night for anyone in the group is €25.

She has asked that anybody who wants to stay for dinner should let the hotel know before we head off on our respective runs on Sat morning ;)

Just spoken to Aidan & he's packing all Mandys stuff onto the bike and is almost ready to head off :aidan

Sorry for the delay Jaythro but myself & the lassie from the hotel kept missing each other :(

The cost for dinner only on Saturday night for anyone in the group is €25.

She has asked that anybody who wants to stay for dinner should let the hotel know before we head off on our respective runs on Sat morning ;)

Just spoken to Aidan & he's packing all Mandys stuff onto the bike and is almost ready to head off :aidan

feck off he's got more than me :p :D

Hope you have a cracking weekend Ladies and Gents, only wish I was there with you all. Look after Shapeshifter for me, he's a fragile fella that needs constant supervision when away from home, and don't believe a word he tells you about what happened in Turkey :D

I'll raise a pint of the black stuff to you all tonight.

:beer:

Hope you have a cracking weekend Ladies and Gents, only wish I was there with you all. Look after Shapeshifter for me, he's a fragile fella that needs constant supervision when away from home, and don't believe a word he tells you about what happened in Turkey :D

We will do our best to look after Rob, poor wee fella :aidan

Will raise a glass to you tonight :beer:

Thanks Kevin.

Just heading off now.

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Chubby Thumper - Room Share

Knobe is enroute to the hotel , left early this morning
if you wish i can give you his phone no (Mobile)

pg

Knobe is enroute to the hotel , left early this morning
if you wish i can give you his phone no (Mobile)

pg

Yes please Phil, I'm Terry used to have a CCM, you dug me out of a bog in Donegal once on one of the ROD's (still wanna help?)

Terry the Tearaway

gotcha now terry so no more concrete mixer (CCM) then , i have sent on his phne no to you , enjoy yourselves over the weekend , I have my wings clipped , but then again I have been away for the last 3

ps bring some whiskey from the Bond of yours

Regards

pg

ps Rally of Discovery returns to ireland 1st time since 2003 to the matchmaking fair in lisdoonvarna sept 08

gotcha now terry so no more concrete mixer (CCM) then , i have sent on his phne no to you , enjoy yourselves over the weekend , I have my wings clipped , but then again I have been away for the last 3

ps bring some whiskey from the Bond of yours

Regards

pg

ps Rally of Discovery returns to ireland 1st time since 2003 to the matchmaking fair in lisdoonvarna sept 08

Gottim Phil, many thanks. Interrupted the HP2 cavalcade in Athlone, room booked , better get home and pack. T.
:clap:clap

Rally of Discovery - Lisdoonvarna

Jockser , we are trying not to shout about it for the moment ,we are waiting for the UK event http://www.rallyofdiscovery.com/event_page_one/event_page_one.htm to finish and we will take over the web site www.rallyofdiscovery.com
it is on the same weekend of the matchmaking fair so the craic is 90, arrive on friday evening and depart on monday morning ,
the only problem is we have limited numbers and the price with it being the Festival , the info should start flowing early May

Attachments

• 002..rod.jpg
    002..rod.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 146
After spending the last 4 weeks in plaster and unable to ride the bike, Ive now had the cast removed and able to drive so Im going up to Donegal for the Saturday night piss up,any one want a lift up from Belfast

Back
Top Bottom