Accomodation in Marrakech

MerrickCampbell

Reaction score
I need a nice hotel or posh B & B in marrakech when going on a non biking holiday with 'er indoors! i realise its a popular bike trip spot so hopefully some ideas will come up. Thanks Merrick:thumb2

Accommodation in Marrakech

Last visit my wife and I stayed here - www.moroccanhousehotels.com (the site does English as well). Very nice - about a 20 minute walk to the main square, staff speak english, dinner available if you want it in house as opposed to going out. They aslo have a Hammam and your wife can have massage/manicure etc

Last visit my wife and I stayed here - www.moroccanhousehotels.com (the site does English as well). Very nice - about a 20 minute walk to the main square, staff speak english, dinner available if you want it in house as opposed to going out. They aslo have a Hammam and your wife can have massage/manicure etc

+1, stayed there a few years ago with the wife. We both enjoyed the stay and would happily stay there again.

We stayed in the Palais Sebban right in the medina 10 mins walk from the Djemaa El Fna square not cheap but worth every dirham.

Back
Top Bottom