Bluetooth adapter

It didnt that is why i am asking and was told to put it in computer to set it up.
Can you not change BT dongle properties/settings using your phone? Surely once it is connected to your phone, you can access some of the parameters by tapping in the I inside a blue circle.

Dongle doesn't work. No idea why so tried some Bluetooth shure ear phones and managed to set it up. :LOL:
Problem you going to have with Shure Earphones if using it as a permanent solution, is that these will soon (2-4 hours later) will run out of battery charge, meaning you will loose Apple CarPlay. Ideally you need to have a powered Bluetooth connection, like a dongle.

For now, I am glad it has worked and gives you an idea how the system works.

Can you not change BT dongle properties/settings using your phone? Surely once it is connected to your phone, you can access some of the parameters by tapping in the I inside a blue circle.

Problem you going to have with Shure Earphones if using it as a permanent solution, is that these will soon (2-4 hours later) will run out of battery charge, meaning you will loose Apple CarPlay. Ideally you need to have a powered Bluetooth connection, like a dongle.

For now, I am glad it has worked and gives you an idea how the system works.
8 hrs Ev on the ear phones.

Back
Top Bottom