Buying a 1250...

SolRider

Reaction score
Hi all - Biting the bullet and buying a GS120 Rallye TE from Cotswold Motorrad. It's my first adventure bike and was a toss-up between a GS or Multistrada V4 Full. Doing a side-by-side comparison i'd be sinking another £4K on the Multi with all the gadge so the GS package was a no-brainer. Not knocking Ducati (have a Panigale 1299), but the price point squeezes itself out imho.

So, i'm here to say 'hello' and any advise on GS1250 ownership much appreciated.

I'm based in Solihull, anybody local to me?

- Mark

Hi all - Biting the bullet and buying a GS120 Rallye TE from Cotswold Motorrad. It's my first adventure bike and was a toss-up between a GS or Multistrada V4 Full. Doing a side-by-side comparison i'd be sinking another £4K on the Multi with all the gadge so the GS package was a no-brainer. Not knocking Ducati (have a Panigale 1299), but the price point squeezes itself out imho.

So, i'm here to say 'hello' and any advise on GS1250 ownership much appreciated.

I'm based in Solihull, anybody local to me?

- Mark
I’m in Worcestershire- and bought my 1250 from Cotswold- I really rate them as a dealer. Happy riding…

Welcome in from another happy Cotswold customer. The search button is your friend, if you can't find what you're after just ask (apart from which oil or tyres, unless you want to upset the grumpy brigade)

Welcome and Cotswold are a very helpful bunch. Just a heads up....you've posted on the RS sub-forum, wouldn't this be better in the GS section?

Back
Top Bottom