Collected.

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got a lift to Single Tracker Suzuki in Crewe today. Got the handover and run down of my new bike. Did a Supertramp and 'took the long way home'. Washed the dirt off and put away ready for a proper set to with the ACF50 gun tomorrow.
IMG-20240309-WA0003.jpg
20240309_155554.jpg

I am still trying to remember how to change things on the screen. Reading the manual to find out how to change the clock!
20240309_193145.jpg

Nice one Simon .... hope you get plenty of miles'n smiles in with it :thumby:

:beerjug:

If I may .... better than Supertramp ....

Last edited:
Similar here. Yesterday i picked up my 21 plate Vstrom 650 XT with just 350 odd miles on the clock from A&D Denbigh. Bonus is, i get the full Suzuki warranty with it.
Long way home and what a treat the bike is, handles well, preset non adjustable suspension excellent, engine a peach, just a great all rounder and a worthy replacement for my Himalayan. There's now a good chance my 1200 GS will go as i can't see why or when i would ride it.

Attachments

• A&D me with bike.jpg
    A&D me with bike.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 64
Similar here. Yesterday i picked up my 21 plate Vstrom 650 XT with just 350 odd miles on the clock from A&D Denbigh. Bonus is, i get the full Suzuki warranty with it.
Long way home and what a treat the bike is, handles well, preset non adjustable suspension excellent, engine a peach, just a great all rounder and a worthy replacement for my Himalayan. There's now a good chance my 1200 GS will go as i can't see why or when i would ride it.
And a special little sign with your name on it too ;).

Did they give you a cappoo & a muffin as well? :coffee:

Got a lift to Single Tracker Suzuki in Crewe today. Got the handover and run down of my new bike. Did a Supertramp and 'took the long way home'. Washed the dirt off and put away ready for a proper set to with the ACF50 gun tomorrow.
View attachment 310178
View attachment 310181

I am still trying to remember how to change things on the screen. Reading the manual to find out how to change the clock!
View attachment 310182
Congratulations Simon! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

At least we do kit need to to post this :rtfm as you are already on the case.

Happy new bike day lads.

Happy New bike day! Lots of info on how you get on please! (You too Tony!)

View attachment 310178
View attachment 310181

View attachment 310182

Ahh... nice to talk with you Simon...

Lovely bike, enjoy it mate :thumb2 :D

Love the colour :thumb2

Thanks guys, I had no choice in the colour because the bike was pre registered. Suzuki blue though suits it.

Lovely middleweight bikes, hope you get many years enjoyment out of it. Had my DL650 for just over 5 months and it did me proud over winter, after plastering it with Lanoguard. Despite the modest power output, it has enough midrange guts to leave you not wanting for any more from a bike and the suspension, even on my older model, is very plush and makes for a comfortable ride. What impresses me most for me anyway is the ergos and handling. It's all day comfortable for me and has lovey neutral and stable handling, making it feel a lot lighter than its 230kg has any right to. Haven't worked out exact mpg but it's good, certainly around the 60mpg mark. For solo riding, it'd make a great tourer, but it's also a smart commuting choice and its pokey enough to have a bit of fun with. Great little bikes. I'm sure that the newer 800's are a more exciting ride but time will tell if they're as characterful and reliable as the older 650's. My only grips are that the front fairing is a pig to get off to get to some dodgy wiring to one of my daytime running lights although most other jobs aren't too bad. I like the blue, it suits the bike, especially with the matching wheel colour (y)

Back
Top Bottom