DISCOUNTED JESSE LUGGAGE

twowheeltrekkers

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I don't know whether we have taken our eye off the ball or its just that the economy is bad at the moment but sales of the Jesse luggage are below last year and where I expected them to be so I need to do something to get the sales going, so I have decided to discount the Jesse Luggage panniers and top boxes for the month of April.

I will be offering a discount of 15% on pannier sets and top boxes, subject to stock, by this I mean I have 3 sets of Odyssey II panniers in stock in Silver for the R1200GS, 2 sets be available at the 15% discount for the month of April but once those two sets have sold that will be the end of the discount on that particular set, I may still be offering the discount on them in black or charcoal or in the Safari pannier. Give me a call if you are interested in some Jesse Panniers at a knock down price.

I have them in stock for the R1100/1150 and R1200GS/GSA and for the F650/800GS Twin, the F/G650GS Single as well as for the R100GS paralever, also Tiger 800, Super Tenere and the V Strom.

I have a special offer on my website for the Quick Click Safari panniers as well, This is a free top box with mounts, obviously I will not be taking a further 15 % of the price of these. see https://twowheeltrekkers.co.uk/zencart2/index.php for the QC's

:beerjug:

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom