East Mids Autumn Weekend - 6-8 October 2023

Electricians dream set up, wonder which area the intercom is connected to, hum.
Great day out, good to catch up with folk and meet a couple of new (to me) faces.
Thanks to Tufty for having the idea for the weekend and following through to organise it.
Thanks to Chris, Boz for Senior management and Tail ender Derek for a good road ride.
Good to meet you EVskij, thanks for the ice cream.
The off road ride looks a lot of fun, on days like this I regret not keeping up the dirt riding skills to do this justice and avoid serious damage to self and bike.
Sorry I could not stay later, Mrs GSite got the lurgie and needs some TLC.

Last edited:
Electricians dream set up, wonder which area the intercom is connected to, hum.
Great day out, good to catch up with folk and meet a couple of new (to me) faces.
Thanks to Tufty for having the idea for the weekend and following through to organise it.
Thanks to Chris, Boz for Senior management and Tail ender Derek for a good road ride.
Good to meet you EVskij, thanks for the ice cream.
The off road ride looks a lot of fun, on days like this I regret not keeping up the dirt riding skills to do this justice and avoid serious damage to self and bike.
Sorry I could not stay later, Mrs GSite got the lurgie and needs some TLC.
I screem has been on @Stevie4scoops, he was to quick with his payment card for me. :rolleyes:

One doesn’t quite live up to his alias.

IMG_9813.jpeg

Fabulous off-road ride, thank you to the organisers (Chris) (y) I will try and put some clips up over a the next few days, but for starters... (sorry for the heavy breathing, the mic is very sensitive).

You might need to watch directly on youtube until it loads properly on here.

And let's never speak of this lane again :LOL:

Last edited:
thanks Chris for the work you put in for today sorry i wasnt much help due to being on holiday over the last few weeks

Thanks for getting this event organised Tufty. 👍

Also, thanks to Colin and Chris for sorting the rides. 👏

Great day and good to meet new people. Always good to see our regular friends.

Some photos from this morning before we set off:

IMG_8466.jpegIMG_8465.jpegIMG_8463.jpegIMG_8462.jpegIMG_8460.jpegIMG_8459.jpegIMG_8458.jpeg

Thanks Mr Tufty for organising a great weekend xxx
And thanks for leading the off road route Mr Tetley x
Only one kiss for you, you know why…..

Thank you @Tufty, @Tetley @Mistacat, for organising leading the rides, and to all new faces that I have met over the weekend and generally great company. It is great to finally put a handful more f names to their faces.

Been back home for over an hour and half, having partially taken bumble along the a scenic route…

(Twyford Viaduct)
IMG_9814.jpeg

…via Melton Mowbray and Market Harborough, then jumping on to the M1 down south for the last 50 odd miles.

Tent and gear all drying nicely on the line…
IMG_9816.jpeg
Lawn needs mowing 🤔

Now have to pack for a week away in Southern France. Weather looking fab next week. Just as well, as we shall be back home next Sunday.
IMG_9815.jpeg

Thanks to all for organising a great weekend - home now with tent airing out in the sun :thumb
Pleasure to meet you Paul! What’s the plan for next week!?

Pleasure to meet you Paul! What’s the plan for next week!?

Pleasure to meet you to (we KTM riders need to stick together!) 👍

Next week I think will entail a lot of cycling to burn off all the beer, pizza, steak and cooked breakfasts that were consumed over the weekend :augie

Next week I think will entail a lot of cycling to burn off all the beer, pizza, steak and cooked breakfasts that were consumed over the weekend :augie

By the way, you were correct about cops….
Had two vans between Hickling and Market Harborough and a police car in a lay-by with a speed trapp on the other side of Market Harborough.

Back
Top Bottom