Has anyone declared a hilltop remap to their insurers?

It's so worrying, that I tell them everything. It's got a new tyre now, so I'll pop them an email this morning.:beerjug:

It is indeed terribly worrying - any change from the homologised performance means that you should inform your insurance company, so fitting streamlining devices like screen spoilers for example should be definitely mentioned too - the consequences of fibbing are too scary to comteplate.

Stop this anti intellectual bullshit. I bet you lot voted for Brexit as well, didn't you......:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 419461_10150611162388398_1971931850_n.jpg
    419461_10150611162388398_1971931850_n.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 348
*homolgated* :blast

Homologise is close enough - made all the same or standardised will do - homologated is just the official version :)

Anyway you obviously knew what I meant, so the language worked, there are no hard and fast rules with language because it is continuously changing anyway :)

Can you vote somewhere on this web site to have a thread deleted if it has turned utter drivel, and has idiots trying to defend their shite?

I'm still waiting for the software unravel that Engineer promised

there are no hard and fast rules with language because it is continuously changing anyway :)

You could probably add, quite safely - Contract Law........ to the topics you know shag-all about...... :rob

HTH

Al

You could probably add, quite safely - Contract Law........ to the topics you know shag-all about...... :rob

HTH

Al

Language continually changes - it's only those with autistic tendencies that try force control over it, there really is no need humans have been effectively communicating for millennia without all that systematic control shite.

I've created a monster, i was hoping for a " yeah i have i used XYZ company and they charged me X amount"

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Language continually changes - it's only those with autistic tendencies that try force control over it, there really is no need humans have been effectively communicating for millennia without all that systematic control shite.

No language doesn't change of its own volition. It's changed for the better when its used to enable the expression of even more precise and discrete shades of meaning. It's changed for worse when it's used incorrectly by people who don't really know what word it is they're trying to use, let alone how to spell it, its etymology or what it means.

/pissing into the wind :rolleyes:

I just renewed for 3 bikes, told them all the mods.
Full HP Akro and tuning box on the GSA no extra charge

No language doesn't change of its own volition. It's changed for the better when its used to enable the expression of even more precise and discrete shades of meaning. It's changed for worse when it's used incorrectly by people who don't really know what word it is they're trying to use, let alone how to spell it, its etymology or what it means.

It changes naturally - only fools try to stop it.

So 'Whatever' is a change for the better?
Language changes for no other reason than it can. Otherwise we'd all be speaking proto-indo-european.

It changes naturally - only fools try to stop it.

It's not a sentient being. It's changed in one direction by virtue of people who use it with the intention of creating even greater semantic precision and in the other by people who are sloppy in their use of the language.

Back
Top Bottom