HEX ezCAN help pls

hops

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a 2012 1200GSA with the ezCAN fitted. This was fitted when I bought it from here and I have to confess is something I've not really used before. I have the software downloaded but wanted to run a little fault by you all to see if anyone else had a similar problem. The bike has been laid up for a few days and when I went to start it tonight was very sluggish to turn over but did start and I took it for a short run.

I noticed that when signalling left the Denali spot lights cut out but not when signalling right. I will have a play tomorrow but will probably end up switching them off through my ignorance. Anyone had a similar issue pls?

Pls close or delete, there is an option to turn this on in the software and I have no idea why it all of a sudden turned on but having turned it off it has cleared the 'fault'.

worth checking there's an abandoned mk1 version and a later better mk2 model

re the specific point about a spot light turns off - this is like all modern cars, the silly bright light cuts out so its possible for other road users to actually see the indicator is on

Hexcode (makers of the GS911) are very good at responding to support requests - there own forum might help with further stuff ?

Back
Top Bottom