Hogparts

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Don't suppose any of you lads live near there and call in from time to time ?
I think I remember Doris saying he does.
Cheers

Don't suppose any of you lads live near there and call in from time to time ?
I think I remember Doris saying he does.
Cheers
I have called into their place at Cannock in the past.............why?

Still waiting on my baffles from May. Not replying to emails and not answering the phone.

Still waiting on my baffles from May. Not replying to emails and not answering the phone.
No promises but if I am passing in the next few weeks or so I can pop in and ask if you pm me the details of the transaction?

No promises but if I am passing in the next few weeks or so I can pop in and ask if you pm me the details of the transaction?
Cheers Si will do and that would be great.

Are Hogparrts any good as a supplier or is the above a bit typical? As I have now entered the world of HD ownership I suspect I will end up there at some point so was wondering if they were OK and/or where other good sources of HD parts are. Asking as a HD Newbie, so please do insult and take the wee wee as much as you like :D

Are Hogparrts any good as a supplier or is the above a bit typical? As I have now entered the world of HD ownership I suspect I will end up there at some point so was wondering if they were OK and/or where other good sources of HD parts are. Asking as a HD Newbie, so please do insult and take the wee wee as much as you like :D
Never had a problem with them……also, f you’re after genuine bits, use Harley Davidson Jersey, whilst you still can. Then there’s ARH Custom….but for the complete service….order a copy of “The Big Bike Book” from Zodiac NL as the easiest way to browse….

They are shite.

No. I can give you order number if you could ask that would be great.

Cancelled my order. Wont use again. Our lass managed to get through yesterday and they were emailing me back.
Nothing.

Cancelled my order. Wont use again. Our lass managed to get through yesterday and they were emailing me back.
Nothing.
I see ARH list Krome Werks as one of their suppliers. :nenau

Back
Top Bottom