Horizons Unlimited Ireland 2014

You'll find it difficult to hear Kev and Mark talk about the first half of the Bam Road as they'll be out there doing the second half at that stage in July. :bounce1

Otherwise, a very impressive lineup. :thumb2
Would be there but......I'll be on the Bam Road. :D

:JB Sorry to be missing the meet for the first time since its been in Ireland! But excited to be heading off with Kami and the others! :roll :JB

:JB Sorry to be missing the meet for the first time since its been in Ireland! But excited to be heading off with Kami and the others! :roll :JB
Want to be careful there, heard on AA Roadwatch last week some one left a ladder on that road! enjoy your trip, container full yet?

Want to be careful there, heard on AA Roadwatch last week some one left a ladder on that road! enjoy your tri😉p, container full yet?

😄
Cheers Con.

Still a few spaces in container if you fancy a run round Siberia or Mongolia Con! 😜

Do ya think they'll have Barrys Tea in the club house kitchen this year :nenau:nenau or should I just bring my own. I do like my Barrys tea ya know. :thumb:thumb

Hoping to pop down the road to this event this year.

[Edit]

Signed up and looking forward to it!!!

[/Edit]

Barry's ?

barrys_zpsbaf66938.jpg

Barry's Tea

Can you get that t-shirt in larger sizes Brian. Hope the weather is like this for Ballina.

Now that is a great idea Con..... something like "only real bikers drink Barrys Tea".....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Can you get that t-shirt in larger sizes Brian. Hope the weather is like this for Ballina.

Now that is a great idea Con..... something like "only real bikers drink Barrys Tea".....

On that note, a certain purveyor of fine embroidered garments who is well known to us can also screen print clothing. And font in any colour I'm reliably informed. Only sayin like..................... :augie

On that note, a certain purveyor of fine embroidered garments who is well known to us can also screen print clothing. And font in any colour I'm reliably informed. Only sayin like..................... :augie

I'd buy one..................

we'd maybe need to see if there's a

I'm gonna eat all the seafood chowder in the world

tee shirt for a few of the hooligans

Big congratulations to Bernard Smith and Cathy Birchall for their excellent book "Touching the World: A blind woman, two wheels and 25000 miles" achieving the top 10 on Amazon's list of favourite books on Latin American Travel.:bow

Have a look here.

http://t.co/1dAMNhbLrT

Oh, did we mention that Bernard is one of the presenters at Enniskillen this year :beerjug:

And, whilst we are name dropping , a very "fingers crossed" congratulations to David Kyle, our "Globebusting" AV man who makes sure that all the techy stuff works at each Ireland meeting. Amongst his many talents. David is a great photographer and one of his travel photographs is well in the running for inclusion in the Horizons Unlimited 2015 calendar.:bow:bow Judge for yourself the quality of the shortlisted entries for this accolade here http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/photo-forum/help-choose-2015-calendar-winners-75142 and remember that there were over 600 entries in total! Can you pick out David's photograph? Buy the man a pint in Enniskillen:beerjug:

Have you registered to ensure a place at Enniskillen? If not, just complete the registration form here.

Back
Top Bottom