Interested in seeing the new Stelvio ?

Nothing in News or Events on their website, please could you add details for non- Facebookers?
Apologies :oops:

SAVE THE DATE - 24th January 2024, the new Launch of the Moto Guzzi Stelvio and Aprilia RS457, Dearden Motorcycles are please to invite you to the launch of these new machines, with presentation, refreshments and nibbles from 4.00 - 7pm

Got this notification from MG......all down south, we have 1 MG dealership in Scotland but no show 😡

Screenshot_20240112_180009_Samsung Internet.jpg

👍Apologies :oops:

SAVE THE DATE - 24th January 2024, the new Launch of the Moto Guzzi Stelvio and Aprilia RS457, Dearden Motorcycles are please to invite you to the launch of these new machines, with presentation, refreshments and nibbles from 4.00 - 7pm
Thanks Bob. 👍

Was in Jim Allen yesterday, Guzzi dealer in central Scotland. Sadly they are not getting access to a Stelvio until they're on general release...
They have a few V85TT on the floor, and 3 V100. I suspect you could cut a fab deal on existing stock...

Just returned from the preview launch. The UK is the first apparently to see the new Stelvio, after EICMA. UK CEO of Piaggio was there to do the intro. The bike looks great in the flesh, looks like a quality finish, time will tell. It fit me very nicely. I have short fat legs but could get the balls of my feet down, so that'll do me. Best bit was, bikes ordered pre launch are offered another £1500 P/ex value on the V85s and V100s. £750 on the V7s and V9s. No part ex £750 in accessories. No indication on launch date.
Thanks to Teasdales for putting on a good show.

Great to hear! What colour flat paint will you choose? :)

Just returned from the preview launch. The UK is the first apparently to see the new Stelvio, after EICMA. UK CEO of Piaggio was there to do the intro. The bike looks great in the flesh, looks like a quality finish, time will tell. It fit me very nicely. I have short fat legs but could get the balls of my feet down, so that'll do me. Best bit was, bikes ordered pre launch are offered another £1500 P/ex value on the V85s and V100s. £750 on the V7s and V9s. No part ex £750 in accessories. No indication on launch date.
Thanks to Teasdales for putting on a good show.
Have I got this right Wrinkley.....if you trade in your V85 or V100 you get an extra 1500 on top of the trade in value?

Have I got this right Wrinkley.....if you trade in your V85 or V100 you get an extra 1500 on top of the trade in value?
I asked the same question 3 times. once to the Piaggio rep who took my official order and twice to Teasdales staff. I got the same answer 3 times. Order a Stelvio pre launch, P/ex a V100 (which I am) or a V85 and get a further £1500 on the exchange value. Teasdales where not aware of this deal until yesterday when Piaggio turned up with the show bikes.
I asked the piaggio UK CEO if there was going to be an NTX or S model coming out next year. He gave me a slight tap on the arm and a wink and sauntered off. I took that as a yes.

I asked the same question 3 times. once to the Piaggio rep who took my official order and twice to Teasdales staff. I got the same answer 3 times. Order a Stelvio pre launch, P/ex a V100 (which I am) or a V85 and get a further £1500 on the exchange value. Teasdales where not aware of this deal until yesterday when Piaggio turned up with the show bikes.
I asked the piaggio UK CEO if there was going to be an NTX or S model coming out next year. He gave me a slight tap on the arm and a wink and sauntered off. I took that as a yes.
I've just been informed that the discount deal is from 15th Jan-15th feb.

The cynical in me can't help thinking that the pre-order bonus direct from MG will just be an excuse for Dealers to offer a low-ball part/ex offer ;)

ad26227a728fb9f570ab8c57bf493e06.jpg

Sent from my N65

That's a really good looking bike, only thing that might put me off is a low seat height and if its a bit cramped, I found the new GS not exactly roomy legroom wise.

Fortunately the optional tall heated seat isn't that expensive, but it'd sure be nice (and look better IMO) if they raised the rider seat and lowered the passenger seat to make them the same level.

Back
Top Bottom