Invasion of Wexford Pt III (Ireland) 19th - 20th April

Alternate Accomodation

The Hotel is now booked but the Lemon Grove House (B&B) at the Blackstoops Roundabout Enniscourthy has availability
Phone number 053 9236115
http://www.lemongrovehouse.net/

A number of people used this guest house last year and it was very good.

Geraldine

The Hotel is now booked but the Lemon Grove House (B&B) at the Blackstoops Roundabout Enniscourthy has availability
Phone number 053 9236115
http://www.lemongrovehouse.net/

A number of people used this guest house last year and it was very good.

Geraldine
we stayed there last year,excellant it was but you will need a taxi back :D

Ya lazy fecker Rob..............:blast

when we did the reci last year it only took us 15 minutes and that was with the olde fella Jockser:D
you must have rolled down the hill then :D
I was in the wheel barrow Kev was steering :comfort

Just booked Lemon Grove, me,mammy and bringing a newbie called Leslie,
Also the googly yoke for those dubs that couldn't find the way points on the treasure hunt.

Just booked Lemon Grove, me,mammy and bringing a newbie called Leslie,
Also the googly yoke for those dubs that couldn't find the way points on the treasure hunt.

Hi Gerry
Great to have you both along and your newbie Leslie.
Making sure that none of the clues can be got on the googly yoke or if they are will have to see what we can deduct for using it or sharing / not sharing whith others. :D :aidan

I think the bould GerryC was looking for a date ;)
And at his age he cant afford to be fussy :D :D

The wheel turns - never forget that. :rob

I'm a Fri night only man & am on a Fri night reserve list for the hotel. Shortlegs will likely join me.
Chris & Dave sorry about slow reply (I was away) but I understand you found each other - cue romantic music ...............:fiddle

Getting Closer

With St Patrick's Weekend coming shortly and the Easter break Wexford will be upon us very soon............Brian - need to get going on the sleeps thread.

The reckies are about to start so as to find some new places to visit! A few mucky lanes, fields to cross, a stream who knows..........:hide

With St Patrick's Weekend coming shortly and the Easter break Wexford will be upon us very soon............Brian - need to get going on the sleeps thread.

The reckies are about to start so as to find some new places to visit! A few mucky lanes, fields to cross, a stream who knows..........:hide

Well if anyone is on GS's ... that should rule out the stream crossing ...:D

Good luck to everyone on the Invasion this weekend :beerjug: Have a ball.

Sorry we will miss out because of a prior "engagement":aidan

memo to self....must check with Brian, Geraldine and Jochen before making future commitments :nenau

Back
Top Bottom