Last chance to see...

So sad Mike, I'm glad you got home in time to spend some time and to be able to say goodbye to her properly. Best regards and condolences. Lol and Janet.

IMG_7070-4K.jpg

Marnie had a good last day - she was much better (last night was not good). I picked up my friend and housekeeper Sarah, who had asked to come along when it was time. I stopped at MacDonald's drive-through and bought Marnie a cheeseburger :D

She got the jab whilst cuddled in my arms, chewing on one of her favourite treats - we should all be that lucky, when our time comes...:)

House seems empty. I hadn't realised before the last few hours how much of my day I spent talking to her...
lol8.gif

Mike,
I am sorry that you are giving up on biking as your travel reports were always excellent and have given lots of us on here plenty of enjoyment reading them.
I too am thinking about ‘retiring’ from riding as my GS 800 is only coming out of the garage at MOT time and the 1200RT I bought from j Nicholson on here few months back I haven’t even ridden…!
pit might be wise not to get rid of your bike until next spring when you might feel differently?
so sorry to read about your dog - been there, done that and it is tough. You are doing the right thing by her.
Not going to sell the bike until the spring, Phil - but I'm at peace with my decision. I've been riding bikes for 50 years, and doing this adventure riding (or whatever it is) for 20 - it has been a good run, but you've got to know when it's time...

I may have indulged in some bereavement-numbing retail therapy - look out for a drive report in early June... :D

A well loved and cared for Pupper

So sorry for your Loss Mike But you did your best for her and got to say goodbye to her in the best possible way, going to sleep with someone she loved still caring for her and sparing her more pain and further suffering

Rest In Peace Marnie

You will be missed by many more than just Mike

Sorry about that. Always tuff when you loose a pet.

Mike, it's always a pleasure reading your travel reports though I confess I've never once won the 'guess the old car' competition. Thanks for taking us along on your trip and for sharing everything. Take care mate.

Back
Top Bottom