List of those who have expressed interest in attending

Too true :blast if previouse experiance is anything to go by then they are normally more of the keyboard tapping than flesh pressing variaty :D

TBH with the current list and Bill-H hosting it will be a hoot :JB a punch in the face will just add to the fun :pullface

Can't promise a punch in the classic sense of the word, but I'm sure we can mix a mean cocktail of some sort for you. :thumb2

Guess I'll be there! First UKGSer Do I'm signing up for, so it better be a good one! :beerjug:

So far, we're up to about 60 hoping to attend.
I recon that 80 will be a comfortable number for the facilities up here.
Several limiting factors really, areas of flatish land for camping being the main one. Washing facilities and catering will be strained at much over 80 as well.
2 chemi loos have been ordered and I'll be installing a gas water heater for the wash room later this week.

Proff and his lovely wife are giving me a lift maybe even bringing the twin on the back so I can go out for a ride. Looking forward to it!!!

Proff and his lovely wife are giving me a lift maybe even bringing the twin on the back so I can go out for a ride. Looking forward to it!!!
I've added you to the list :thumb2

If Proff can't bring your bike, I've a Honda 90 you can use for the ride out :rolleyes:

You're more than welcome to pillion on the bimble ride if you can't get the bike down:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom