Looking for football tickets

ktompkins

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
My wife and I are in Shrewsbury until September 14, Bath until 18 and London until September 22. Being from Canada, Hockey is our love but this is Football land (Soccer in Canada but what do we know!) Any idea on how we could get tickets to a game in a surrounding town? Anyone have 2 tickets to sell? I know there are many leagues but I am sure most would be very entertaining.
Much appreciated,
Kelly

Hi
My wife and I are in Shrewsbury until September 14, Bath until 18 and London until September 22. Being from Canada, Hockey is our love but this is Football land (Soccer in Canada but what do we know!) Any idea on how we could get tickets to a game in a surrounding town? Anyone have 2 tickets to sell? I know there are many leagues but I am sure most would be very entertaining.
Much appreciated,
Kelly
Bristol City are playing West Brom on Saturday 16th kick off 3pm. They're in the Championship which is the tier below the Premership. You can get tickets online here
https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfchome
I have no real interest in footy but most matches are at the weekend, which restricts your choice a bit. Others may be able to offer some alternatives/advice

Bristol City are playing West Brom on Saturday 16th kick off 3pm. They're in the Championship which is the tier below the Premership. You can get tickets online here
https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfchome
I have no real interest in footy but most matches are at the weekend, which restricts your choice a bit. Others may be able to offer some alternatives/advice
Thank you for your reply. That seems to be very doable. I had a look and there seems to be lots of seats. A train ride from Bath and all good. I just had no idea where to start!
Thanks,
Kelly

No probs,

If you'd have been in Londoninium on the 23rd/24th I'd have suggested going to see one of the Premier league matches as that's our top flight league and there's 2 derby's that weekend Crystal Palace vs Fulham and Arsenal vs Tottenham, but there's no premier league clubs playing at home near where you are at the time that I can see from my quick search. If you do decide to go ring the club up or look on their website about advice on which part of the stadium to book as they have dedicated areas for home and away fans etc. Hope you enjoy the experience

No probs,

If you'd have been in Londoninium on the 23rd/24th I'd have suggested going to see one of the Premier league matches as that's our top flight league and there's 2 derby's that weekend Crystal Palace vs Fulham and Arsenal vs Tottenham, but there's no premier league clubs playing at home near where you are at the time that I can see from my quick search. If you do decide to go ring the club up or look on their website about advice on which part of the stadium to book as they have dedicated areas for home and away fans etc. Hope you enjoy the experience
Looks like I am able to go to a game in Bristol next Saturday. I can buy tickets online.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom