Lounge passes

EPG_19

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone travelled pompey to spain recently.

The lounge passes are now £85 quid, we paid 35 2 years ago.

Is the food and drink still of a decent quality.

Buy (from shore) a bottle of wine, some other gooddies and a roast chicken- Money wayyyy better spent IMHO.

I booked a 2 berth Club cabin in October 2022 and the price difference compared to a normal large 2/4 berth cabin was nowhere near £170 as I recall (£85 each).

The included lounge access seemed like good value at the time as it’s a much nicer place to whilst away the hours, plus there was plenty of food and drinks included. It wasn’t worth £85 per person though.

£85 , gets you what ? as much as you can eat and drink for the trip ?

I believe they have stopped including 1 evening meal and 1 breakfast with the standard ticket on the new ships on the Pompey routes. Hence you will be eating much more food in the lounge compared to 2 years ago. You will have a while after boarding to drink & snack, meals and drink for a whole day then breakfast on your second morning. Breakfast with a couple of coffees would be £15. Dinner in the posh restaurant was 42 euros last time I went on Pont Aven, without any wine included. Then lunch and booze for a whole day. I'm pretty sure I could rack up a bar/food bill of £85 in that time frame.

I've just booked, used the Club lounge last crossing, but £85 I thought was too rich, so passed.

£85 buys a reasonable amount of food and drink . it would make me squeak , but you could make it worthwhile.

PLUS , you don't have to do the washing up after , or dispose of the rubbish created.

NO , you don't throw it over the side.

Back
Top Bottom