Main stand locking lug modification for additional security

Not sure, I`m trying to keep it as low as possible (by using the customer stand) but without cutting any corners on quality (I`ve bought too much cheap sh1te in my time) but I think the full job is going to be around the £100 mark (plus postage) which does compare very well against for instance the superb Roadlok from the states.

Sounds a very fair price, especially considering the end result will be a refurbished, as new looking stand, as well as having the added security feature.

Mark, you are a true gent. However you owe me nothing, so I hope you won't be offended if I don't take advantage of your very kind offer.

Fred

Ok, I’ll look forward to the day when I might be of assistance to you.

Ride safe pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I told you Mark, great idea, like to see it on the older GS1150 as well.....
See if I manage to see you for that, or manage to get a stand....:thumby:

When will you be ready to start doing these ? I'm in for one, also kills two birds with one stone as my bikes stand needed refininshed anyway

Called round to see Mark this morning and had one in my hand. Quality bit of kit as always, I’m in for one. Looks like a factory option, but better quality:):)

what a good idea!... if you find a cure for male pattern baldness and beer that doesn't make a chap fat let us know! Sorry if a appear a bit thick, is this a send your centre stand away and get it altered service?

Have you thought about selling just the metal piece for people who are willing to weld on their own and paint

Have you thought about selling just the metal piece for people who are willing to weld on their own and paint

Yes I have but to be honest I’m not very keen. If the work isn’t done perfectly (I like perfect) then it may look bad on me so I’m somewhat reluctant.

That doesn’t mean lads can’t still do it themselves of course!

Yes I have but to be honest I’m not very keen. If the work isn’t done perfectly (I like perfect) then it may look bad on me so I’m somewhat reluctant.

That doesn’t mean lads can’t still do it themselves of course!

Fair enough, I'm interested in doing this myself but like a little project and this is right up my street :)

(KIS) The simple ideas are always the best!

It’s a good idea converted into well executed working model by a great engineer, well done Mark....top job!:thumb

(KIS) The simple ideas are always the best!

It’s a good idea converted into well executed working model by a great engineer, well done Mark....top job!:thumb

Thanks pal, it NEEDS to be simple for meee

Ride safe,

Mark

Back
Top Bottom