Mechanic in central belt

LochLaddie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a weeping FD and need a decent mechanic to look at as its stubbing me why it's still weeping after I changed the seal, I'm concerned there is more going on.

Any recommendations? I'm happy to travel for a quality mechanic. The other option is the Edinburgh & Dundee BMW garages but would rather use a quality independent.

Thanks in advance.

Calum at custom classics

I’ll pm you his details.

Jim

Calum at custom classics

I’ll pm you his details.

Jim

No joy from Callum not picked up or return my calls for the passed couple of days thus resorted to google and reviews wish me luck.

Really sorry to hear that. I have had the same but I persevered as he’s worth it - but this isn’t good.

Jim

George Gun in Queensferry but he does not anything with electronics ie pre 1200

No joy from Callum not picked up or return my calls for the passed couple of days thus resorted to google and reviews wish me luck.

If the man in question is Calum Baker at Central Customs in Roslin, I've just spoken to him. He was laid flat with Norovirus last week. He tells me that he's now fit and well and will be happy to hear from customers.

Calum can be reached on 07968 425636

Calum's a one man band. If he's been ill or takes a holiday then work stops. I'm happy enough to leave my bike with him for a few weeks and to get a call when it's ready but then I have something else to ride sitting in my garage.

If you want same day service turnaround, so so service, a 'free' courtesy bike to run round, and a bigger £ bill then go to main BMW dealer.
I'm sticking with Calum.

Calum's a one man band. If he's been ill or takes a holiday then work stops. I'm happy enough to leave my bike with him for a few weeks and to get a call when it's ready but then I have something else to ride sitting in my garage.

If you want same day service turnaround, so so service, a 'free' courtesy bike to run round, and a bigger £ bill then go to main BMW dealer.
I'm sticking with Calum.

I am with you wicker. He’s 200% worth it!

Hope he’s made a full recovery.

Jim

Calum looks after my 12hunner. He is busy I tend to message him and let him get back to me when he can.

Calum looks after my 12hunner. He is busy I tend to message him and let him get back to me when he can.

I believe he's also got another one of your bikes. I saw it lurking in the background last time I was there... :D

Yup Mike - he does indeed waiting patiently but Im seeing Calum for TPMs tyres and fuel strip all being well next week.

Back
Top Bottom