Motor morini X-cape 650

Robbi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
These bikes seem to be getting some very good reviews and for the price range appear very good value for money,.

Has anyone got real world experience of one.?

( I see a 1200 version is due for release soon )

These bikes seem to be getting some very good reviews and for the price range appear very good value for money,.

Has anyone got real world experience of one.?

( I see a 1200 version is due for release soon )

Have you seen Nathan The Postman’s vids ? He loves it

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thetwatcantalk

Cracking video Arsey, thank you.
I've watched many YouTube videos and quite honestly not seen a bad one yet.
My local dealer has two in at the moment, a grey one for £7499 or a white and red one ( I like this colour scheme better)... Base bike is £7800 or fully loaded for £9000....seriously tempted so waiting for a test ride.

( The oly truman review video is complimentary as well.)

I remember the old 3 1/2 Morini... I think it was a v-twin back in the day, cracking little bike

A mate of mine has one. Red with gold wheels. It’ll be a year old at the end of October and he’s covered around 3500 miles.
No problems have surfaced and his local dealer seems keen with demo bikes etc. (Oakley Motorcycles in Maidstone).

A mate of mine has one. Red with gold wheels. It’ll be a year old at the end of October and he’s covered around 3500 miles.
No problems have surfaced and his local dealer seems keen with demo bikes etc. (Oakley Motorcycles in Maidstone).
I believe the gold wheels are a couple of hundred quid extra.

Still feel Morini missed the mark by not going for a 650 v strom/gladius motor, that said I looked at the X Cape and the fit and finish were impressive and it seems to get very good reviews. Be interesting to see what the 1200 turns out like in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom