New 1250 GSA

Just had the 600 service. Bike running really well. I’m only averaging 53 mpg though whereas previous 1250 RT / GSA returned 61 mpg. Dealer reports other owners are saying similar. Is this the norm now for this bike / engine?

It's about what mines getting, averaging about 50 unless I ride sporty, then it can dip into low 40's. It's a lot of fun though and still better than my friends S1000xr.

It's about what mines getting, averaging about 50 unless I ride sporty, then it can dip into low 40's. It's a lot of fun though and still better than my friends S1000xr.
Definitely agree, Cheshire Cat smiles all the way. 😁

Congrat's on the new GSA - They're great bikes eh!

I've a Chinese fender extender thing and mud sling & they're both fine. Also have the smoked extenders on the handguards as I find them ace.

Enjoy the ride.
Has anyone fitted the Givi tinted extenders? A few reports on NN website have mentioned cracking of the guards when tightened up.

Has anyone fitted the Givi tinted extenders? A few reports on NN website have mentioned cracking of the guards when tightened up.
I'm on my 2nd set of Chinese eBay ones on 2 bikes and they're spot on!

Doesn't answer your question directly, but @ the price they are remarkably good!!

I have the Givi extenders on mine and my review is on NN, (Feb 23) No issue since fitting and having read about the risk of cracking I did gentle tightening rather than my useful ham-fisted technique.

I got the fender extender and mudsling combo from here too, very happy with those two items as well.

I had a pair of the Chinese knock off ones that I used on all 3 of mine and they cracked where the bar end weights went through but this didn't seem to make any difference to their use and I only discovered the damage when I swapped them over between bikes.

I have the Givi extenders on mine and my review is on NN, (Feb 23) No issue since fitting and having read about the risk of cracking I did gentle tightening rather than my useful ham-fisted technique.

I got the fender extender and mudsling combo from here too, very happy with those two items as well.
Read all the comments and links and decided to go for the Givi ones from NN as he is selling for £30 less than normal price so I consider that a good buy. Will be careful installing them!

I have the Givi ones (tinted) and they fit very well. I can see that they might get damaged if the spacer rings don’t get installed the right way around. Put all the parts in the right way around and all should be fine. My bar end weights are properly torqued up with no problems at all. I must say that they look much better on my Trophy GSA, with the white hand guards, than they did when fitted to my Triple Black model.

Back
Top Bottom