Number plate storage unit

Mark C: still alive and kicking?

Hi folks, I exchanged a couple of PM's with Mark about this useful piece of kit back in May, but have just now tried to send a follow-up PM only to discover that he's "chosen not to receive or not permitted to receive PM's".

Anyone got any ideas on whether or not he's all OK, and still with us???

A.

Hi folks, I exchanged a couple of PM's with Mark about this useful piece of kit back in May, but have just now tried to send a follow-up PM only to discover that he's "chosen not to receive or not permitted to receive PM's".

Anyone got any ideas on whether or not he's all OK, and still with us???

A.

No subscription equals no PM,s. He need to resubscribe

Hi guys, apologies for my little lapse in subscription. Its a knock on from my new job that i've been in training for the last 6 months. I'm awaiting an order of hinges so that I can build the final few boxes I have left. Not sure if I'm going to build another batch yet, depends if their is any more interest after this lot go. Drop me a PM and i'll get back to you ASAP as I'm now back on line..
Cheers, Mark.:friday

Yep...hinge's received and the final units built mate. I've just PM'd you the details.

Hi Mark,

Any progress.

You have the size of the box .
i am making a new number plate.
see if i can get the size of the box ur making so i can follow up on the new plate.

Hi mate, I'm off work next Wednesday. I'll get all the info you need then including posting cost to Singapore.

Do you have any of these units left? if so I would be interested in one.

Many thanks

Hi mate, i only have a few left with no plans to make any more at the moment as this new job is taking up all of my time. There is a small price increase to cover the increased cost of the hinges from when i first made these. Price is £85 + £6 p&p. Pm me and i'll send you any more details you require.

Cheers, Mark.

Hi Guys,
Just fitted mine.
Decided not to fit ALL the 3 screws through the plastic motorcycle number plate mount / mudguard assembly as little worried that if I do put a bit too much weight in the new number plate storage unit / safe, that it might, with our great UK roads! sprain it a bit, it might not but heh, it wont now!
Purchased a stainless P-clip off ebay (Mikalor W4 304 Stainless 18mm P Clips - 20mm Band) and fitted that around the frames holding the panniers securing it with a stainless bolt through the bottom of the storage box, and the 2 bolts at the top through the number plate mounting bracket. The storage unit is solid!!! Fabulous bit of kit. Just wondering what to put in it now :)

Just ordered a unit for my GSA.

Tried to source a P clip off eBay and am only able to order 10 at a time.

Rather than condem the other 9 to a life in my toolbox..... Has anyone else bought a pack and fancy selling a single p-clip to save the un-necessary waste?

number plate storege unit

hi mark am new to this forum, i love your storege unit, i ride a 2011 gsr1200 and i was wondering if u have any left in black or silver and if so how much and how do i contact u....... thanks slippery

Hi Mark.....
Ordered and paid for a unit a week ago.

I know you have been busy, but still no acknowledgement to my emails and pm's......

But i sent the £91 as a paypal gift payment..... can you at least acknowledge receipt of payment. I'm heading off on a trip in another week and would hope to have the unit fitted by then

BS

Thanks pal!
hear from you soon~

Greeting from sunny singapore

Hi mate, p&p to Singapore will be £18.50 + the £85 unit cost.

**I'm going to have to put a hold on selling the last few because I'm away with work soon until 12th October and will be struggling to get these units out to you guys before I head off. I've had a few delays posting the last few units sold due to my commitments at work. I'll be able to start dealing with request around 15th October.

If you do want to reserve one then PM me and I'll deal with them in the order of request. "Blues_Bleu" PM me if the cost is ok for you and you'll be first on the list. "Slippery" just PM me your details and i'll add you to the list.

Cheers, Mark...:beerjug:

Hi mate, p&p to Singapore will be £18.50 + the £85 unit cost.

**I'm going to have to put a hold on selling the last few because I'm away with work soon until 12th October and will be struggling to get these units out to you guys before I head off. I've had a few delays posting the last few units sold due to my commitments at work. I'll be able to start dealing with request around 15th October.

If you do want to reserve one then PM me and I'll deal with them in the order of request. "Blues_Bleu" PM me if the cost is ok for you and you'll be first on the list. "Slippery" just PM me your details and i'll add you to the list.

Cheers, Mark...:beerjug:

Hi Mark. Yes i will still be interested
get back to me whenever your ready.
also have you got the size of the box.
i need to make a new plate base on your box size.
thanks!!!!:beerjug::beerjug:

Mine arrived safe and well today.

Very happy with it. Plenty of room for my compressor and a puncture repair kit.

Back
Top Bottom