Pacific North West National Parks and Yellowstone.

Bill, where are you staying tomorrow night? I'm doing the same, going down a day early to save the stress of doing it all in one day, getting stuck in crash traffic and missing my flight :eek:. I'm staying at the Thistle Hotel near terminal 5. We did a reckie drive past it on Sunday and I've got to say I've seen more attractive hotels, but hey, it's only one night. i'm feeling worried that I've not packed something vital.

106 degrees!!!!! far too hot for riding in - can't wait until I'm up in the mountains at a comfortable 25oc

See you all on Friday :)

I'm staying at the Sheraton Skyline, there's a cracking pub round the corner that does lovely snap. You're welcome to join me for some bait in the evening if you fancy it? It gets quite busy so I was thinking of eating earlier rather than later, probably around 1700 hrs-ish. I can be flexible on the timing though.

Edit: 25c? Tooooooo hot. 18c please. :rob

I'm staying at the Sheraton Skyline, there's a cracking pub round the corner that does lovely snap. You're welcome to join me for some bait in the evening if you fancy it? It gets quite busy so I was thinking of eating earlier rather than later, probably around 1700 hrs-ish. I can be flexible on the timing though.

Edit: 25c? Tooooooo hot. 18c please. :rob

Bill, I've PM'd you :)

Heads up to check your e-mithers chaps. Incoming from Bilco.

All arrived and unloaded

313d01a4b3c7be1aaeb54457ccedfe33.jpg

T shirts on

b4676365cd8abde597d3e92c32d2d872.jpg

On the road.
345ee95208c9d6389ae46428844e06f7.jpg

Sent from my gadget using wires n string n stuff

Just a few pics from yesterdays quick ride across to the Pacific Coast Highway and in my opinion, one of the best stretches of the road from Fort Ross to Bodego Bay.

Attachments

• PCH from bike.jpg
    PCH from bike.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 339
  • PCH from bike2.jpg
    PCH from bike2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 413
  • PCH.jpg
    PCH.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 475
  • PCH1.jpg
    PCH1.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 363
I think every one is enjoying themselves so far.....:thumb

Attachments

• Bill grinning.jpg
    Bill grinning.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 484
  • Mark and jo.jpg
    Mark and jo.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 433
  • All at Jenner.jpg
    All at Jenner.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 415
  • Peter and Andy.jpg
    Peter and Andy.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 392
That brings back memories, have a fantastic trip :thumb2

What day are people going to pick up their bikes, given the new ETA?
I'm hoping to go across on the 12th, assuming Chris has had confirmation of that date.

I'm taking that personally Andy. I thought we'd built up a special relationship as well.

Back
Top Bottom