R1200/1250RT Wunderlich heated high seat for sale

David Follows

Ironbridge Motorrad
Reaction score
Following px of RT, the following is for sale:

Wunderlich Black Ergo rider seat High R1200/1250 RT LC (2014-2021) with seat heating and gel insert.

Bonus of basic bmw tool pack included.

Seat only 18 months old and in fabulous condition.

Travelled only 4,000 summer miles and was protected by a cool cover (cool cover has been sold separately within another advert)

Currently in back order with NN and Wunderlich with the new forward order price set at Euro 679

£375 for collection/delivery local to Ironbridge, Shropshire.

Postage not included.

Attachments

• RT Higher seat 2.jpg
    RT Higher seat 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 256
  • RT Higher seat 3.jpg
    RT Higher seat 3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 253
  • RT Higher seat 4.jpg
    RT Higher seat 4.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 251
  • RT Higher Seat.jpg
    RT Higher Seat.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 250
Will accept £300 or sensible offer if considering multiple items listed in summary RT/Scrambler accessories advert.

As it is the last accessory remaining from my previous bikes, I am open to sensible offers.

Someone is going to get a pristine bit of kit and save hundreds of pounds against buying new

Shortage of BMW Heated seats on new bikes!

Got into a discussion with the salesman whilst getting the warranty fix for the drive shaft on my 21 GSA recently. He remarked how lucky I was to have LED lights and heated seats on my 21 model as there is a world parts shortage.

Got me thinking that I still have the nearly new Wunderlich Black Ergo rider heated gel seat High R1200/1250 RT LC (2014-2021) from when I had the RT.

It's in perfect condition and might be a good solution for someone looking for a heated seat. Ideal for the taller rider and anyone who feels the seat to peg angle is a bit restrictive. In the end I had to go for the GSA but still miss the RT.

Back
Top Bottom