Sea To Summit Aeros Down Pillow

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another of my best buys is my Sea To Summit down pillow. Two breaths and it’s full, fits perfectly in the hood of my sleeping bags ( so it doesn’t disappear in the night resulting in a sore neck ) and is superbly warm! The down insulation goes further down on one side so it’s nice and warm on your neck too! :thumb2 It also packs down into its tiny little stuff sack so hardly takes any room whatsoever. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1781.jpg
    IMG_1781.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 163
Steady. Hang on……
Here you go. Obviously it’ll squash down a bit more but it re expands to the size of its bag.

Attachments

• IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 126
They are fantastically warm. Good choice. :thumb2

I'd recommend one of these to blow it up https://www.amazon.co.uk/FLEXTAILGE...9&sprefix=mini++air+pump,aps,238&sr=8-37&th=1
There's one a bit cheaper without the light. Brilliant for mattresses as well, reduces dizziness no end.
Blowing it up yourself introduces moisture which isn't good for the down and may encourage mould.
The down isn’t in the main compartment. It’s in its own separate area so won’t get affected by moist breaths.
Those pumps are great though. I bought one when I bought my new Thermarest airbed. This is the one I got….
https://www.seriouscountrysports.com/thermarest-neoair-micro-pump.html

Steady. Hang on……
Here you go. Obviously it’ll squash down a bit more but it re expands to the size of its bag.

Will fit snugly into a cup holder in the car & can be thrown like a ball the 10ft to the tent ... to save you hiking it in!
I'd take one off the bed personally, with frilly pillow case n'all. :p

Ta.
Ive ordered one as it’ll be more stowable than the rolled up memory foam pillow that I currently carry.
what's it like then Captain?

Blowing it up yourself introduces moisture which isn't good for the down and may encourage mould.
Good advice, down filled airbeds similarly.
Another thing with down is not to store it in its compressed state, it 'breaks' the feathers and reduces their loft.

tom

I do like, and enjoy, a Sea to Summit product.

Back
Top Bottom