Tell Me Why I Shouldn't Buy An H2

I wouldn't trust myself for a moment on that missile, I got into enough trouble owning litre sportsbikes and the like.

........That said, I totally get it. :thumb2

there's addictive then there's scary! That H2 falls into the latter! what a bike, will look awesome with the new yoshi pipe, the akra doesn't look good to me
Makes me want to dust off my Panigale 'r'. not rode it for 5 yrs... it will send the front wheel skywards well into 3 figure speeds in 3rd on the throttle ....tried it once:ROFLMAO:

I've only seen one H2 on the road, and that was back in 2015 when they first came out.
The reg number was H2 NYN. only know that as i took this photo of the bike.

Attachments

• IMAG0161.jpg
    IMAG0161.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 12
It is a stupid bike
Utterly mental and completely unsuitable for any sort of use in the UK
It will at best lose you your license and worst kill you in a huge fire ball

These are all very good reason IMO to buy one
So go big or go home

This.

Same applied to my S1000RR. Ridiculously fast and unsuitable for road use at legal speeds. But the smile it puts on your face when you nail the throttle is just wonderful. As is the feeling when you walk in your garage and look at it, thinking, how come I can possibly be allowed to have something so fast and so awesome!

I just traded mine in for a car I wanted and managed two years of ownership without being banned. Loved it, sad to see it go but relieved to have come through unscathed.

My next fast bike will be naked as it’s uncomfortable above 80mph rather than comfortable at 160!!

Get an H2. Live a little. I think they look great and are a superb bike. Probably a good investment too.

You’ll love it.

Must be honest that while I could never come anywhere near to doing one justice I definitely think there is a need for such bikes and if you can then just do it, they’re simply stunning.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching Lambchop and his exploits with his own H2 especially when he fitted a full Vandemon exhaust system.

Back
Top Bottom