Top-Test R1300GS vs R1250GS...Some real numbers !

Ian you must talk about yourself...LOL I myself if I was not a german speaker would have been happy to see some real relevant numbers in comparison to the old and competition...But there are a lot of ignorant tw@ts out there who either dont care , dont want to know or are like mushrooms kept in the dark and happy to be fed sh*t...LOL

I hope sales wont be what BMW expected so a bigger tank (option) full all who wont want to go ADV full fat will come soon as also a better sounding exhaust and real tail light if not from BMW but then from the aftermarket ! Cant believe it as KTM has 23 , Ducati 22 albeit very thirsty and the GS only 19 liters on top of the stupid linked foot brake that can only be deactivated in Enduro mode…😳

You can read the whole article here as thankfully Arsey downloade it...Dankeschoen...Der Tank ist zu klein und 10 PS fehlen Oben und das Harley Ruecklicht sieht echt scheisse aus und die Fussbremse haette nur auf das Hinterrrad wirken sollen...LOL

You can read the whole article here as thankfully Arsey downloade it...Dankeschoen...Der Tank ist zu klein und 10 PS fehlen Oben und das Harley Ruecklicht sieht echt scheisse aus und die Fussbremse haette nur auf das Hinterrrad wirken sollen...LOL
Was zum Teufel.................you really are a bellend.................

Du bist ein kleines Maedchen dreaming of my big bellend...Her mit den kleinen Englaenderinnen...LOL

Back
Top Bottom