Trans America Trail 2013

The stars of this have got to be the two that were ahead of us by a month or so, we were 6 that's six people carrying each other along.

So if one has a bad day that's half the group, and anybody that does it alone that's madness, some of the stuff we were in not realy realy difficult the odd climb yes, but the remoteness.

You could be out there weeks in the wilderness not found.

Nathan and Pinkytiff hats off :bow
:bow:bow::bow:bow:bow

The stars of this have got to be the two that were ahead of us by a month or so, we were 6 that's six people carrying each other along.

So if one has a bad day that's half the group, and anybody that does it alone that's madness, some of the stuff we were in not realy realy difficult the odd climb yes, but the remoteness.

You could be out there weeks in the wilderness not found.

Nathan and Pinkytiff hats off :bow
:bow:bow::bow:bow:bow

You are too kind squire, but it's fair to say that you do have to prop each other up alternately, somedays literally before Nathan reminds me;-). Bear in mind though we gave ourselves a more relaxed schedule to follow and allowed 8 weeks to do the route below. Must have some beer to swap war stories!

aredydut.jpg

Top effort guys!:thumb
It looks like a fab trip, it must be really tempting to spin the bikes round and start back the other way!
My list of places to visit has just got bigger.

You are too kind squire, but it's fair to say that you do have to prop each other up alternately, somedays literally before Nathan reminds me;-). Bear in mind though we gave ourselves a more relaxed schedule to follow and allowed 8 weeks to do the route below. Must have some beer to swap war stories!

aredydut.jpg

That's the way to do it, all in one :clap

Mike got stung by something a few days ago, this was his mug yesterday morning!

Attachments

• P1040510 (Small).JPG
    P1040510 (Small).JPG
    65 KB · Views: 366
So despite his best efforts to make me feel at home, I had to turn him down:D

Attachments

• P1040508 (Small).jpg
    P1040508 (Small).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 369

Attachments

• P1040502 (Small).jpg
    P1040502 (Small).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 367
Three lifts and now in Santa Crez, just been shown $5000 worth of dope in a black bin liner sack full to the brim by my last lift # 4, no photo so it didn't happen, when I told him I was a baker he wanted me to grind it up and make cookies with it

He wanted me to take a bag full for my road trip, sorry thank you but no thank you. :eek:

So easy to hitch here only had to wait 2 minutes at the most have way to my destination already, not how I had planned it.

Straight out of the Airport lounge saying by to Geff and 10 yards past the taxi driver that wanted $40 to clear the Airport picked up.

Back
Top Bottom