V85TT Mistral Exhaust - anyone fitted one?

Just back in, only about 70 miles but a bit of motorway, low speed and filtering and a bit of fast (ish) A / B road and all is well with the UpMap.

On the clock, there’s no difference yet in fuel economy, but the bike is much better, low speed throttle control is nigh on perfect as it was a bit “fluffy” with a tiny delay in the ride by wire throttle, no problems throughout the rev range, noticeably stronger on the low end and keeps on pulling right through the range with more urgency and no stutters, dips, hesitancy or flat spots.

It does feel more powerful, on the bum dyno but it is still a small block pushrod Guzzi so let’s not carried away

To summarise, it’s smooth, full of “grunt” which is held until you hit the shift light and thus far, no tangible change in fuel economy. I’m happy with the UpMap so far. Add to that it can read and reset fault codes, if needed.

Good result mate pleased for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got me a machine coming.

I think it can

I’ll update over weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interested to hear whether you can turn service light off. I thought that was only a dealer option, even if you had a code reader/reset tool.

I shall let you all know.

I was disappointed in the main dealer not having a diagostic machine, how the hell can that be allowed ????

Oh my service light was not on but i wanted the 12k doing anyway for peace of mind, incidentally after valve adjustment she is definitely running better (y)

Wheels Leicester, headed to Wheels Peterborough monday to sort it out with updates if required and read fault code.

Disappointing to have another day "wasted", but should be nice ride out.

Staff were nice and offered to van it down there and loan me a bike etc.

to be honest Im more miffed that they didnt mention it when i booked it in, had they done so, with an EML on I wouldn't have taken it there.

Hey ho.......

I had my 2021 at the dealer for them to update software to the latest version and asked if they would reset the service minder to as far ahead as possible. They said they couldn't until it triggered at 6,000 miles and I was only at 5,100 miles. They apologized and said they could (and do) on BMW but they can't do so on Aprilia / Guzzi and it pisses of a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom