Well thats my favourite dealer dropped down a couple of notches lol 😂

I'm sure you're right, but for any goodwill claim to stand a chance, the bike really needs to be back with the selling dealer :thumby:
I bought my bike from Ocean Plymouth ,

However my servicing dealer was Alton. All warranty work has been carried out there

For any goodwill claim, ideally the service history should be MD & within schedule ;)

My experience.

I was in Italy with my brother and a friend both of whom had brand new RTs. One morning we notice a slight misting around the seal of the brake hydraulic reservoir and since it wasn't loose we thought that we would visit the BMW Motorrad dealer in the next big town.

When we arrived we couldn't have been treated any better. Coffee and a seat in the shade whilst the service lady rang BMW who confirmed there was a problem with the seal on some of the early bikes and if they had a reservoir then to replace the whole unit. The technician came round and brought the bike in about 30 mins later the chief tech came back round with the bike and decided to check my brother's bike as well. He said he could see the same problem with his so brought the bike straight round to the workshop as they had a second reservoir in stock. Whilst he was doing this the service lady got clearance from BMW. It was explained to us that they had the reservoirs in stock in anticipation of need in their catchment area.

we were back on the road within about 1h:15m.

Back
Top Bottom