Votes: 7 8.8%
  • 2 In the Hotel

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • 1 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 2 In the Bunkhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm the same - I booked my room right at the start and have had no confirmation:confused: I'm planning getting down there mid afternoon for a few pre dinner sherries:rolleyes:

AndyT:cool:

Pop in here on your way down Andy I'll ride down with you :thumb2

Oh fek looks like I'm coming now :blast

If your there for mid Friday afternoon /teatime that's when it usually kicks off :thumb
Remember a bottle of red wine and a few cans don't go a miss when you're trying to make new friends ;)

oh no :101 makes me :barf, not a :boozer but dont need it to :hogroast and :natter :D:D

... Add one Bede (camping) to the revellery, none of this Tuesday nonsense though :thumb

... For those who fancy the scenic route there from the East: -
... A465 Hereford - Pontypool
... Single track route from Llanvihangel, via Stanton, Llantony, and Capel y Fin, past Hay Bluff, into Hay on Wye.
... 20+ years ago it was lovely little bimble on a Honda 250.

Hmmm, might saunter down this way.

The Bede said:
... A465 Hereford - Pontypool
... Single track route from Llanvihangel, via Stanton, Llanthony, and Capel y Fin, past Hay Bluff, into Hay on Wye.

Hmmm, might saunter down this way.

... This single track route is only the last 12 miles from Pandy/Llanvihangel to Hay on Wye.

Dickieboy said:
I think you'll find aside from the odd Barn having been converted along the route, it's pretty much as it was 20+ years ago

... Excellent, if nothing's changed that much there'll be a pint waiting for me in Llanthony Abbey and it'll be worth stopping under Hay Bluff to grab an omlettes worth of these little monkeys

mushroom.gif

... Or should I save that for Saturday :augie

... This single track route is only the last 12 miles from Pandy/Llanvihangel to Hay on Wye.

... Excellent, if nothing's changed that much there'll be a pint waiting for me in Llanthony Abbey and it'll be worth stopping under Hay Bluff to grab an omlettes worth of these little monkeys

mushroom.gif

... Or should I save that for Saturday :augie

:popcorn I'll bring you some eggs shall I? That's the cabaret sorted :thumb

There seems to be the odd one or two droppin out of this trip now, how many roughly does that leave going now, any ideas ?

There seems to be the odd one or two droppin out of this trip now, how many roughly does that leave going now, any ideas ?

LB it goes like this with every event and there's usually a good turn out, regardless.

Dont worry, you'll have plenty of people to chat to.

Oh crikey sure there will be still plenty going Karen, thats just what I said to nick, the weather however I am not so sure of, its been so lousy and people have said to me that its always wet in wales :eek:

Oh crikey sure there will be still plenty going Karen, thats just what I said to nick, the weather however I am not so sure of, its been so lousy and people have said to me that its always wet in wales :eek:

You've got a month to go yet, cheer up ... :D

Last year was quite dry, warm and sunny would you beleive. South Wales this year, should be better weather :thumb (though dont quote me on that if it rains :D)

Me and me Julie will be there, got Tuned's room, so no party in there now ;) hope we are not to late on the night just depends if I can sneak out of work early :augie

The long range forecast is for humungus sunshine and drought mid may, however I wont be camping so there's another speck on the lawn for someone :thumb2

'Fraid I won't make it now. I was going to camp so my pitch is free.

My sister has to be taken to the airport for her flight back to Germany on the 17th (Saturday). I had the dates wrong and thought she was going back on the Thursday :blast

Back
Top Bottom