Z900RS arrived:-)

You’re lucky they needed your money enough to deliver it. My wife should have picked up her new bike but was told she has to wait until the lockdown period is over.

She's got enough bikes at home to be getting on with though.

Aah I'm glad they let you have it!

Flippin' lovely. I had not noticed the seat strap, that's a nice detail.

Congrats, enjoy it,

What a cracking bike..

Health & wealth to enjoy, when you can...:thumb

Stunning that, lovely colour, getting so close to the Z9 / Z1 look. Enjoy

That looks lovely. Not seen one that colour before.

I too have never owned a Kawasaki in over 40 years. Nothing against them, just never fancied one enough. I like yours though :)

Looks lovely, nice to be able to play with it.

Did you know that there's a Z900RS forum for the 101 questions you're bound to ask, eg "why does it idle so high from cold?"

the original Z1 is what got me into bikes after seeing one in france, 1973 i think it was, Gorgeous Bike Leadfarmer, really captures the original

saw this design and colour last year before release....best of the modern retros hope the lockdown is not too long for you and you get out

Looks lovely, nice to be able to play with it.

Did you know that there's a Z900RS forum for the 101 questions you're bound to ask, eg "why does it idle so high from cold?"

Cheers John, I had a look when you mentioned it in my earlier thread :beerjug:

Seems to be a pretty good forum, guess I’ll have to join

I only started the bike on my drive to put it away but yes the cold idle seems a little enthusiastic :eek:

Lovely , the original was one of the reasons i got into bikes.Always liked the name KAWASAKI !

No, I’m average, 5’10” I think (but a bit tosser shaped)

Gave me a giggle

Here's my original 1973 RootBeer and Orange Z1

Lovely old beast to ride if you gave it a bit of respect

Attachments

• z1Lsidegar.JPG
    z1Lsidegar.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 385
  • z1gar-1.JPG
    z1gar-1.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 421
  • z1Rside-out.JPG
    z1Rside-out.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 414
  • z1pipesrear.JPG
    z1pipesrear.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 402
Gave me a giggle

Here's my original 1973 RootBeer and Orange Z1

Lovely old beast to ride if you gave it a bit of respect

Lovely pictures, 21st century naming of the best fastest colour is Jaffa, on this side of the Atlantic :D

Seems to be a market for changing the moderns bike 4 into 1 exhaust for a 4 into 4, at considerable expense, to get more like the original bike. It does get pointed out that most owners ditched the heavy etc etc 4 into 4 pipes for the 4 into 1 or 2 :blast

Back
Top Bottom