Shoei Neotec Best Price ??

I need a medium!

fortune_teller1.jpg

Not a shop I'm afraid but someone who wore it twice and couldn't get on with it. As it was as new and exactly the colour I wanted I went for it.

Just reviving an old thread.

Im now looking for a Shoei Neotec.
Best prices I can find are:
motocard.com
fc-moto.de
bikerland.de

Anyone used any of these and had good/bad experiences?
Or know of a UK deal?

Thanks

I've used them for some Givi gear......... absolutely fine.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Try Nick Noble...01274 488535. Talk to him for the best price and potentially save a bit more by buying it in person (just outside Bradford on t'other side of the Pennines from you).

Try Nick Noble...01274 488535. Talk to him for the best price and potentially save a bit more by buying it in person (just outside Bradford on t'other side of the Pennines from you).

Thanks for the heads up. Called him earlier, he directed me to his website.

Have you bought one from wheelup? If so would you recommend them?

I've bought a couple from them. Shoei GT Air and more recently a Neotec. Never had a problem. There are some differences between some Shoei helmets. ie the GT Air in EU has the metal slide in fixing whereas the UK version has double d rings.

I've bought a couple from them. Shoei GT Air and more recently a Neotec. Never had a problem. There are some differences between some Shoei helmets. ie the GT Air in EU has the metal slide in fixing whereas the UK version has double d rings.

Is that definite??..............double D is the only thing turning me off a GT Air

Back
Top Bottom