Your BEST BUY products

Kriega Rucksack, never lets the stuff inside get wet

Klim suit

Arai RXGP helmets

U Clear BT phone kit, works out of the box, unlike several other better known sets.

Rok Straps

Camelback Classic 2L hydration pack. Perfect for on the bike so you don't need to stop for a drink every so often. Just a wee every now and then. Even has a small pouch at the back. Perfect for when the missus is on the back to keep the toll money.

Any Kriega kit. R25 rucksack is the dogs dangles. The toll roll is in constant use.

Cyclepump compressor. Expensive but pumps real quick and is sturdy.

Leatherman wave. Enough said about it already.

Cadac 6 can cool bag. Goes with us on holiday for sandwiches and perishable food. Either on top of the pannier or inside. Perfect for mid day snacks whilst out and about or taking lunch to work. Bought mine in South Africa about 11 years ago. Need to replace it soon.

Gaerne Balance boots. Like your favourite pair of slipons and you can walk comfortably in it. Very sturdy and constructed from only 7 pieces of leather. Waterproof, all the protection you need for the road even if it is a trails boot. Probably will fit those with big calfs.

Helinox chairs. Fold small and very comfy.

The future is whatever colour you want.

Any 'own brand' cordless tools especially anything with a Sealey badge on it.................fairly expensive impact gun went through 6 batteries and 3 chargers in 3 years (binned the lot in the end) the Sealey 4 1/2" mains angle grinder snapped its output shaft the first time it was used .

Any power tools from Machine Mart with a Clarke name badge on it , self destructing angle grinders, radom orbital sander and electric power file.

As for cordless drills have tried the lot from Bosch through DeWalt before eventually discovering that Makita ones actually work well and continue to function for years and years (touch wood)

Big thumbs up for Makita. Orbital sander, Hammer drill, Cordless drill / screwdriver really nice 'quality' feel to them and rubber power leads that coil up smoothly not shitty plastic kink all over the place junk. Never buy anything else. Better than my De Walt stuff.

Big thumbs up for Makita. Orbital sander, Hammer drill, Cordless drill / screwdriver really nice 'quality' feel to them and rubber power leads that coil up smoothly not shitty plastic kink all over the place junk. Never buy anything else. Better than my De Walt stuff.

Bought a Makita cordless drill last year to replace my De Walt. Been very impressed, battery lasts a long time as well. Good bit of kit

BMW Rallye Jacket & Trousers (comfortable, durable & great in a spill)
Daytona Evo Sport Boots (saved my ankle according to the surgeon)

Back
Top Bottom