Fuse/relay schedule for fuse box lid.

• Thread starter Deleted account W
  • Start date
Bumped again, as it's so frikking useful
(and it just took me a few minutes to find) :blast

You could always make a link to this thread and save it in your favourites/bookmarks etc etc :thumb2

I know, but I only came looking for it to answer a MikeO thread thought......I already have several copies of the thing printed off in a file.

Doesn't do any harm to bump it up again anyway- it's one of those stupidly simple ideas that could save so many people so much aggro when out'n'bout :beerjug:

My K bike has exactly what each fuse supplies printed on the outside of the clear plastic casing....why some bright spark in BMW dev didn't do that on the inside of the fuse box lid is beyond me :nenau

I know, but I only came looking for it to answer a MikeO thread thought......I already have several copies of the thing printed off in a file.

Doesn't do any harm to bump it up again anyway- it's one of those stupidly simple ideas that could save so many people so much aggro when out'n'bout :beerjug:

My K bike has exactly what each fuse supplies printed on the outside of the clear plastic casing....why some bright spark in BMW dev didn't do that on the inside of the fuse/relay box lid on the 11xx's is beyond me :nenau

:comfort

Sorry....forgot can't edit posts in here........duplicated that :blast

If a mod ever drags themselves away from the gin bar, maybe they'll tidy up :)

Oops, just seen this one. Posted a new thread as the sticky was closed...

Good one, my computer won't open the link so I'll put your image into the 1150 thread:beerjug:

Got that one some years ago from another site (can't remember which, maybe BMW club or AdvRider). Works for 1100 and 1150 I believe. Print out correct size, fold down the middle and laminate.

Got me going on more than one occasion! :clap

I've had the same copy under the fuse box lid for about 13 years and still haven't memorised it!:rolleyes:

I know this is an antique thread, (As is my bike, I suppose....) but does anyone have the fuse layout document in an editable format?
I've added a second fuse carrier to cope with other stuff, and would like to be able to improve on my handwritten alterations to the diagram.

Editable Word file

notagser;4616207Does anyone have the fuse layout document in an editable format?[/QUOTE said:
I've just made an editable Word version, but can't attach it as I'm not subscribed.

I don't think you can PM me either?

I've just made an editable Word version, but can't attach it as I'm not subscribed.

I don't think you can PM me either?

Save it to something like Dropbox or any of the cloud based file sharing sites. Then simply share (copy and paste) the link here.

Sorry. don't have Dropbox. See post #5 on ADV Rider and PM me through that website for editable Word version.

Back
Top Bottom