STOLEN

King_Ari

Reaction score
Afternoon all

Sadly my babe has been taken sunday night around 1.30am SW London

Double gated communal garage, cctv, road angel satellite tracker were not enough to protect my bike!
I have no hope of finding it back,
But should any of you come across something in the uk please let me know.
The colours are quite unique so it is easily recognizable.
The panniers are full of stickers of my last trip in the united states last summer!
The seat is also recognizable as it is all black vinil with the 3 color of the M racing team

It was taken in minutes, including the removal of the gps tracker found later a mile away from my house.
I d say a professional job

27000 miles of joy and freedom not a single hickup!!
It saved my life in more than one occasion and not for safety reason, but for the freedom and the joy i ve found riding it in more than one continent!

Again i have no hope but every little help

Bye
Paolo

IMG_1001.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody sorry to read that.

"It saved my life in more than one occasion and not for safety reason, but for the freedom and the joy i ve found riding it in more than one continent!"

Yep ...I totally agree !

I can see Insurance being tripled next year ....

PS "Double gated communal garage, cctv, road angel satellite tracker were not enough to protect my bike"

I hope thats enough to stop someone posting here ( as is common) ..."it woz your fault....blah blah "

Absolute bastards...the number of GSAs disappearing is beyond a joke.....taken over from Range Rovers and X5s it seems.

I know the insurance co will sort it but I know that isn't the point.....scumbags of the lowest order....we will all end up funding their business through higher premiums...feckers.

Had two friends have their 1200 stolen recently. One found a couple of streets away from where it was stolen the other disappeared.

This afternoon I've just replaced the steering/ignition lock on the recovered bike.

It's getting absurd.

Feeling your pain bro!
Mine was pinched last month from a Q-park car park in Knightsbridge. Their cctv is still off line, and even the police are fed up of asking to view it! Apparently they have sever problems..........

Bastards, maybe this is why gs insurance quotes have went into orbit.

gutted for you.

London seems to be the crime capital for bike theft. Can we expect the police organised crime squad to be involved?

Oh no :( Looks like the one that was parked in the Bike Shed very often. I do hope you get it back, but good lesson that trackers need to be fitted in different places to make it even harder... maybe two trackers is the answer (but probably a flat battery in 5 days...)

Dr Ken German was The Man sadly Met let him go, and all his skills and knowledge has been lost.

Sadly mvt isn't seen as a priority until they wipe someone out.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Hi oldnfat,

Can you please reply to my PM's

It is a shame this is still going on these day and I hope whoever took the bike is caught.

I had my GSA nicked from NW London last year, It took the police 3 hours to finally turn up, all I wanted was the crime number For my insurance claim. I saw the whole thing happen from a top floor window, by the time I got down, Two guys, one on a scooter pushing with his foot via the luggage rack just disappeared, I stopped a passing car and the guy drove me around the area for 30 mins, They just vanished ( probably straight into the back of a Van) The police in London need to get a bait bike in to sort these pricks out , Cos no one is challenging them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really sorry to hear of your loss- absolute scum....hope you get it back!

One of the most alarming features of this theft for me is that the culprits were able to jettison what is generally seen as the industry standard tracker so swiftly. Is there any more info on this? Was it just badly concealed or is there a device out there that allows scroots to identify and find them easily?

Trackers are reasonably easy to install and hide in larger vehicles unless the installer gets lazy and puts them in the same place on every vehicle.

With quads and bikes it is more problematical , it really needs tracker suppliers to liase with bike manufacturers and have them installed on a production line for example fitted within a sub frame tube , or even better incorporated within the bikes ECU.

However, if your bike gets stolen the manufacturer get a replacement sale so they are not really bothered , they will install the minimum level of security that they can get away with in the country they are supplying

Back
Top Bottom