Digital Magazines.

I think it depends so much on what you are reading. I have a daily newspaper in digital and find it great. Extra content (embedded videos, etc) and very much a throw-away item. However, I find it harder with good quality mags where there are articles I want to keep.

I'm not sure there is a one size fits all answer. Some work digitally and some don't and even then its very personal.

I think it depends so much on what you are reading. I have a daily newspaper in digital and find it great. Extra content (embedded videos, etc) and very much a throw-away item. However, I find it harder with good quality mags where there are articles I want to keep.

I'm not sure there is a one size fits all answer. Some work digitally and some don't and even then its very personal.
If you want to keep certain pages, copy for that page eg on Ipad press home plus power. Then save the page as an image or stick into a folder. I do this with Readly and also MCN eg recently an article on using helicoils, which I never really got up until now!

No problems with pages sticking together - any more............ :spank

If you want to keep certain pages, copy for that page eg on Ipad press home plus power. Then save the page as an image or stick into a folder. I do this with Readly and also MCN eg recently an article on using helicoils, which I never really got up until now!

Trouble is, that's fine sometimes but if you are trying to study a really good custom build or detailed pictures just saving screenshots isn't good enough.:(

I've just signed up for Readly. Great range of titles and works really well on my ipad

Zinio, get American Iron, Ride and Motorcycle Sport and Leisure. Use my ipad to read, also quite good to just click through the mag to websites or hotels they have in their articles.

Back
Top Bottom