Gravy & Chips ?

Gravy & chips ?

• Oh yes....lashings of gravy on my chips !

Votes: 53 58.2%
  • Yuk....gross sloppy mess - makes the chips soggy!

Votes: 38 41.8%

• Total voters
Went for an impromptu night out last week and bumped into a few mates who joined us. Decided to eat at a pub that has just been refurbished, not only the building but also the chefs and the menu. Quite a few tempting items on the menu, but I chose steak pie and chips purely because I would get gravy with it.

Other half is a complete foodie and excellent cook, however if she only has to feed herself she will usually make chips, cheese and gravy. That well known Canadian delicacy ;)

"however if she only has to feed herself she will usually make chips, cheese and gravy." How overweight is she?

Went for an impromptu night out last week and bumped into a few mates who joined us. Decided to eat at a pub that has just been refurbished, not only the building but also the chefs and the menu. Quite a few tempting items on the menu, but I chose steak pie and chips purely because I would get gravy with it.

Other half is a complete foodie and excellent cook, however if she only has to feed herself she will usually make chips, cheese and gravy. That well known Canadian delicacy ;)

Poutine is so much more than just chips cheese and gravy

Chips, mushy peas and mint sauce mmmmmm,

Back
Top Bottom