Status
Not open for further replies.
5087ba13dbb60a6fcb4c16c3bd531cc3.jpg

25d814181672876a00c6ae047dcf4650.jpg

Love it

Yeah I like it too
You ordered one yet Arsey?

Yup.

Placed deposit with my dealer who called Kwak UK and they were slightly surprised as it’s the first order in UK.
Should get it February.
I was tempted by the ZZR1400 Performance a while back but didn’t and this is much lighter and more trick.
And of course 207bhp will be perfect for Guernsey.

Had a shitty 2017 with five operations and a heart attack.
So fuck it ! No pockets in shrouds.

Yup.

Placed deposit with my dealer who called Kwak UK and they were slightly surprised as it’s the first order in UK.
Should get it February.
I was tempted by the ZZR1400 Performance a while back but didn’t and this is much lighter and more trick.

Good for you , nowt like a dollop,of,life threatening illness to help the bike industry.
Kind of follow the same path myself , though I still love my Mt10sp at the moment , been looking at the h2’s for a while though
Look forward to your thoughts on the new steed :)

Yup.

Should get it February.

Well done and you're doing the right thing.

Glad you're better now and long may it continue

Yup.

Should get it February.

Top man.

Just wish my knees were able to flex that much to ride a sports bike again. Saying that I have the original R1 gathering dust at home along with the GSA.

So you won't be flying my winged wonder back to the UK this afternoon, that´s a shame. After the last few days I´ve had, you have to enjoy life.:thumb2

Just wish my knees were able to flex that much to ride a sports bike again. Saying that I have the original R1 gathering dust at home along with the GSA.

So you won't be flying my winged wonder back to the UK this afternoon, that´s a shame. After the last few days I´ve had, you have to enjoy life.:thumb2

It’s not too sporty in terms of riding position.

Are you flying back from Santiago?

I’m there in about 10 days and again at Christmas

I’d say the riding position is a tad roomier than the ZZR.

I have plenty of room on the ZZR just the weight over the bars hurts due to nerve damage - hence the GS.
So it it "fits" in the same way then I certainly won't be keeping the GS - its a good bike but not a patch on the ZZR and the others in the garage.
Even the CRF450R is refined in comparison the the GS.....

My knees are knackered so the position has to be pretty relaxed for me. Home now, will fly back to Santiago on the 9th if I don´t shorten or extend my stay. Nice flight with BA, Hayley looked after me, but the telly entertainment was a bit lacking. :thumb2

According to 44 teeth on FB...

2018 Kawasaki prices

Ninja H2 SX - £15,099 for the base model and £18,099 for the SE. Available in Feb

Seems slightly less than I was expecting, can't verify it anywhere though.

RBW.

According to 44 teeth on FB...

2018 Kawasaki prices

Ninja H2 SX - £15,099 for the base model and £18,099 for the SE. Available in Feb

Seems slightly less than I was expecting, can't verify it anywhere though.

RBW.

I can !!!

Was going to post the same info.
I'm just home from two weeks away,having ordered my bike over the phone last week.
I popped into my dealer this afternoon and he had just had a call from Kawasaki UK to tell him those exact prices.

So,yup it's £15099 for the H2 SX and £18099 for the H2 SX SE.
I was expecting nearer £20k for the SE as the word in Milan was the European price was to be about € 23k.

So my SE will be about £15.5k which is better than I was expecting,so the saving will pay for the panniers and Akra (plus Hilltop !)

:aidan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom