Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

God, lifes a bitch. Currently sitting in hospital waiting for the consultant. To decide if I need a cat scan FFS they think I might have had a mini stroke
Seriously pissed off

Should have said--camping

Bill

See ya there Bill :thumby:

Good to have you along :beerjug:

God, lifes a bitch. Currently sitting in hospital waiting for the consultant. To decide if I need a cat scan FFS they think I might have had a mini stroke
Seriously pissed off

I would be too ... hope all's well with ya's and that we'll see you at Dent at the weekend :thumb

Take care ... be there ;)

:beerjug:

Right update. MRI scan clear I have a brain 😁. Ive got to have a cat scan now to see if it works lol. Hopefully I can escape today. Just hope I get the ok to ride

Gutted beyond belief, tests confirm I have had a stroke 😣
In hospital for the foreseeable time being. Which means I cannot drive/ride for a month ☹️. I now will not be able to come to Dent . Unless anyone fancies a crippled pillion lol
Mart

Ok, we’ll be at Dent on Friday, but are leaving Thursday and looking for somewhere to stop on the Thursday night. Now I know there are plenty of places between Cardiff and Dent that I could google, but just thought I’d see if anyone had any suggestions/recommendations,a good country pub with accommodation, small hotel etc etc. Anywhere Really from N. Wales up. Preferably small town or village, you know the sort of thing..........:beerjug:

Ok, we’ll be at Dent on Friday, but are leaving Thursday and looking for somewhere to stop on the Thursday night. Now I know there are plenty of places between Cardiff and Dent that I could google, but just thought I’d see if anyone had any suggestions/recommendations,a good country pub with accommodation, small hotel etc etc. Anywhere Really from N. Wales up. Preferably small town or village, you know the sort of thing..........:beerjug:

I have a suggestion though you may not like it :D look forward to seeing you for a beer Friday :beerjug: and a picture for Quinten :comfort

Gutted beyond belief, tests confirm I have had a stroke ��
In hospital for the foreseeable time being. Which means I cannot drive/ride for a month ☹️. I now will not be able to come to Dent . Unless anyone fancies a crippled pillion lol
Mart
Sorry to hear it Santa. Get well soon.

Gutted beyond belief, tests confirm I have had a stroke 😣
Mart

Gutted for you Santa. Make a quick and speedy full recovery and we'll keep a cold beer for ya :thumb

M'up at Dent now .... only me here :eek:

i-Zd8rjrh-L.jpg

The bar's open :D

i-QX8xjjf-L.jpg

50L of Pentrich ale courtesy of Norm on here and Pentrich Brewery, Derbyshire :beerjug:

Micky "No-Mates"

Hope to pester you on Thursday afternoon after a very scenic ride down from north-east Jockland :D

SteveT

:cool:

We’re the other side of the M6 Micky, tickets for li ll Ratty in hand followed by Lakeland beer in the Ratty arms, see you Friday.

I came early for a couple of days peace and quiet before all hell breaks loose in Dent :D

See you guys on Thursday :thumb

Sadly I'll not be in Dent - i've now got to go for some tests on Friday that i just cant miss, if all goes well the DVLA will consider giving me my licence back to drive with one eye so it's a biggie!!, :coold i'm keeping everything crossed (except my eyes of course..) , i will keep you posted - have a great Dent!! :camping

Sadly I'll not be in Dent - i've now got to go for some tests on Friday that i just cant miss, if all goes well the DVLA will consider giving me my licence back to drive with one eye so it's a biggie!!, :coold i'm keeping everything crossed (except my eyes of course..) , i will keep you posted - have a great Dent!! :camping

Hope everything works out for you simon; all the best:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom