New Shoei Neotec for 2018

Using NEWSLETTER20 in the discount code still gives 20% @ lids direct .

Hi Guys I have original Neotec with SENA 20S coms and ear buds, has anyone tried or know if it’s possible to fit that system t9 the new Neotec 2 ??

Thanks in anticipation

Whats the battery life like on the SRL kit. I get three days out of my Interphone Tour.

Hi Guys I have original Neotec with SENA 20S coms and ear buds, has anyone tried or know if it’s possible to fit that system t9 the new Neotec 2 ??

Thanks in anticipation

It’s not a problem

daba651d030ddff3372b6420ad466140.jpg

61d88c843ea81c10cdc9d335265e90af.jpg

If you’re getting one of the new Neotec 2 lids you may want to ensure the visor seals are effective. We are touring not so sunny Scotland at present, and have had the rain running down the inside of the visor big time on both new lids. A check using a sheet of paper shows it will easily slide between visor and rubber seals.

If you’re getting one of the new Neotec 2 lids you may want to ensure the visor seals are effective. We are touring not so sunny Scotland at present, and have had the rain running down the inside of the visor big time on both new lids. A check using a sheet of paper shows it will easily slide between visor and rubber seals.

Checked mine today, poured glass of water down the visor from above where it connects. Safe as houses ��

Just asked Motolegends to Pricebeat the discount offer from Lids Direct, so if it happens, it'll be 519.99 -20% -10% which works out at almost 375, if they agree to beat it that is...

D.

Just asked Motolegends to Pricebeat the discount offer from Lids Direct, so if it happens, it'll be 519.99 -20% -10% which works out at almost 375, if they agree to beat it that is...

D.

They do say so, “even if it means making a loss” it’s on the back of their monthly newsletter rag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Price Beat, Neotec 2 in white, £374.39 delivered.

That has to be the bargain of the century, eh?

D.

Neotec II arrived today from Motolegends as promised. First impressions - nice lid! Put it on at work and was amazed at the sound reduction: workmate said I was shouting a bit, which I take to mean it's already working like a set of earplugs, isolating me from sounds outside the helmet. Fit is fantastic and the build quality is great and all visor/flip actions work very well.

Pinlock was harder than I though to fit - never used one before despite my Shark being geared up for it. Sussing the visor on/off thing was a pain until you figure it out. Clever system. A bit of light refraction sitting watching the TV but hopefully I wont notice it on the road.

Question - do I need to apply the silicon oil now or further down the line?

So far so good, until I actually ride with it.

D.

How did you fix it? Was it stick on or clamp?
Is it fitted on top of the plastic cover?

I have scala G9 and was wondering if it will fit on the neotec 2.

Thanks

Hi Mate

Fixed over the plastic cover, (clamp base not sticker) needs well slackening off to fit it but thats not a problem. Can’t help with the G9 but can’t imagine the bases being massively different.

For all those waiting for the Sena comms unit for the Neotec 2, apparently there are 600 units due in the country next week, of which 400 are already ordered out.

For all those waiting for the Sena comms unit for the Neotec 2, apparently there are 600 units due in the country next week, of which 400 are already ordered out.

Great thanks for the info :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitted the SRL kit and I’m using it on a quick trip to Brittany .
It’s brilliant !!!
When I had my Schuberth C4 with SC1 comms kit fitted I couldn’t hear music with ear plugs in above about 50mph but the Neotec2/SRL is MUCH louder and is fine way up into three figure speeds . And I’m riding my H2 SX so smallish screen with associated wind noise.
A great helmet now even better !

Back
Top Bottom