Dave & Vals Princetown 2018

Will there be a fry-up?

Princetown 2003... 15 years ago :eek:

i-5FBLgQM.jpg

You'd got the expert caterer on the job there :D

Will yous tow be mixing with the general public?

Or do you have your own designated area? suitably marked ?

Not sure the general public are ready or deserve ' mixing '.

We’ll mingle with the peasants during the day/ evening, and have a room in the pub at night.

Before anyone says “get a room”, we already have one!:eek::D

Well, I have devised a route which my Plymouth buddy reckons is pretty good for an outsider 😀 he refers to it as being mainly his/their TT circuit Dartmoor :thumb2 it's 105 miles long with roughly half before lunch and half, well guess when :D We could include Buckfast Abbey. Wot u fink u lot?

Well, I have devised a route which my Plymouth buddy reckons is pretty good for an outsider he refers to it as being mainly his/their TT circuit Dartmoor :thumb2 it's 105 miles long with roughly half before lunch and half, well guess when :D We could include Buckfast Abbey. Wot u fink u lot?

As long as there are some quality photo opps which feature bikes, interesting landmarks, bit of nice lunch....oh, & us....hell, why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as there are some quality photo opps which feature bikes, interesting landmarks, bit of nice lunch....oh, & us....hell, why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be plenty of opportunities to photograph the awesome steeds. interesting landmarks? well we'll have to see :

Well, I have devised a route which my Plymouth buddy reckons is pretty good for an outsider �� he refers to it as being mainly his/their TT circuit Dartmoor :thumb2 it's 105 miles long with roughly half before lunch and half, well guess when :D We could include Buckfast Abbey. Wot u fink u lot?

I’m in :thumb

We don’t want no chip butty for lunch though, so the challenge has been set! :D

Back
Top Bottom