Dent (none) Event

I like vodka
And it's raining

I'm pulling the plug on this today as weathers crap here in S-Wales until mid-day gusting 40-50 mph and pissing down so I've decided not to travel.
Apologies to NeillDD for the cancelled food order.

Catch you another day.

Best regards

Paul

At the moment there's me, Doc, Steve on his Guzzi, and a few others I don't know
A few in B&B and that's it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

At the moment there's me, Doc, Steve on his Guzzi, and a few others I don't know

Always he way ... I'll come, count me in etc... and on the day ....nada zip.

If i say i'm comming i'l make every attempt to get there

Strontian for a bar bq and back on the road home the next day :) arrived at 7pm set off for home 10 Am lol

I owe you a fiver pal. Missed the tea.

C'mon folks we need more live updates for those of us unable to attend!

Absolutly! Who was fighting? Why was somebody sleeping in a wigwam? Was the goulash Spicy? Does anyone have dry socks? Has doc found his glasses? Is Margaret in good form?

Absolutly! Who was fighting? Why was somebody sleeping in a wigwam? Was the goulash Spicy? Does anyone have dry socks? Has doc found his glasses? Is Margaret in good form?

How long did it take Wrinkly to lose his first rider ?

does the clock still wake you up at stupid oclock lol

I've been chuckling on and off this morning after reading about an altercation in Dent involving someone getting grabbed by the throat and an abandoned tent. I'm buggered if I can now find this post. Was I dreaming or has a post disappeared.:confused:

I've been chuckling on and off this morning after reading about an altercation in Dent involving someone getting grabbed by the throat and an abandoned tent. I'm buggered if I can now find this post. Was I dreaming or has a post disappeared.:confused:

Its in the early riser thread

Oh yes, she wasn't too impressed with an old guy (not one of us) who got his camper van stuck and then wheel span so much he ploughed two great holes in the camping field :blast

Yes I could imagine she would be good with that ,,,, is she still a grumpy auld mare :D ?

Oh yes, she wasn't too impressed with an old guy (not one of us) who got his camper van stuck and then wheel span so much he ploughed two great holes in the camping field :blast

You left early pal.

I'm in my Camper at Clitheroe, not too far away. Lovely weather here :D

Have a lovely time folks :thumb

:beerjug:

I'll be arriving at Dent on Thursday and I've booked the weather.:Motomartin:beer:

Good weekend and good to put a face to a name. Shame about the weather but it wasn't raining in the pub.
And thanks to Neil for making the food.

I'm in my Camper at Clitheroe, not too far away. Lovely weather here :D

Have a lovely time folks :thumb

f58ae2cf5350485d06b6ba54afd016e8.jpg

A big thanks to those that stuffed them selves on Goulash;
Doc
GS John
Theoneandonly
Blesandtwosx2
Packer
Easyrider(Mark)