Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 28 of 28

Thread: Hello (again)

  1. #17
    * * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    10,529
    Quote Originally Posted by GSaddict View Post
    Good to see you back
    Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

  2. #18
    Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    29,556
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    When my hips get wonky, I know what my next bike will be
    Tomos!

    They’re the future you know

    Andres

  3. #19
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    beverley,england
    Posts
    3,133
    Good choice Garfield. I've just done 1k miles on my Tiger 1200XRT, had Gen1 and Gen2 Explorers before it. It really is a stonking piece of kit. Yes it's a little top heavy, but only any hindrance when trying to move it around and then it's not that bad. The quickshift and blipper is a proper fun piece of kit and really does add a lot to the ride.

    I did give the latest GS a good 2hr test ride before deciding on the Tiger. The GS was, is, a very nice bike, but I won't be doing any offroad work and felt the Tiger was a much more capable road bike. Finish quality also appeared to be a step up from the BM.


    Enjoy.

  4. #20
    Rambler Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,192
    Welcome back Paul, place will be better for you here

  5. #21
    * * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    10,529
    Quote Originally Posted by bisbee View Post
    Welcome back
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

  6. #22
    * * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    10,529
    Quote Originally Posted by wrinkleyowlie View Post
    Good choice Garfield. I've just done 1k miles on my Tiger 1200XRT, had Gen1 and Gen2 Explorers before it. It really is a stonking piece of kit. Yes it's a little top heavy, but only any hindrance when trying to move it around and then it's not that bad. The quickshift and blipper is a proper fun piece of kit and really does add a lot to the ride.

    I did give the latest GS a good 2hr test ride before deciding on the Tiger. The GS was, is, a very nice bike, but I won't be doing any offroad work and felt the Tiger was a much more capable road bike. Finish quality also appeared to be a step up from the BM.


    Enjoy.
    After seven years with a 12GSA, and putting it through its paces (super bike), I’m ready for something different. Little bit less off road really. I’m keen to see how the xrt performs. What’s the worst that can happen


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

  7. #23
    * * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    10,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto View Post
    Welcome back Paul, place will be better for you here
    Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

  8. #24
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canterbury, Kent
    Posts
    8,127
    Hola Paul, welcome back......

    Enjoy the new bike.....
    Bounce

    KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

  9. #25
    * * * * * * Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    10,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Hola Paul, welcome back......

    Enjoy the new bike.....
    Thanks ....
    <a href=http://www.nomadbiker.co.uk target=_blank>www.nomadbiker.co.uk</a>

  10. #26
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kingussie
    Posts
    1,894
    Good to see you're back Paul, hope all is well

  11. #27
    Hi again !!

  12. #28
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    11,154
    Hello matey.
    Keeping well?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"