New 1250 GS Tyres

Looking at the A41 Bridgstones on a GS the other day , don't look that sporty for me , but do look good for long distance , anyone got any info on them ie how they ride.
Again they do look a very flat profile both front and rear ( almost look worn from new if you get drift )
I think ill try the PR5 again , but this time over here and see how well it lasts as its a sporty profile.

Looking at the A41 Bridgstones on a GS the other day , don't look that sporty for me , but do look good for long distance , anyone got any info on them ie how they ride.
Again they do look a very flat profile both front and rear ( almost look worn from new if you get drift )
I think ill try the PR5 again , but this time over here and see how well it lasts as its a sporty profile.

Few on here have tried the A41,s and are happy, however they do not ride like stick...:D

The Anakee's are the other main variant. Just pot luck what you get...….

I tried an F750GS at the weekend with A41's fitted, didn't find them any different to the A3's on dry roads.

Yep it was the same when I got my 2017 bike, some in the showroom had Metzeler Tourance on them, however not sure if they where new bikes though.

You would thing a german bike comes with the best tires currently available for road or off road which are Conti Road Attack 3 and Conti TKC 80 and not that Japanese or French crap they get cheap...at least not Chinese shit yet like the Maxxis KTM puts on their new 790s...:(

I bought a new GS last month and picked it up on the 1st of this month. It came with Anakee 3s which I hate, but the bike I test road had A41s and they were awesome. As said it is pure pot luck as they now have a contract with Bridgestone for the A41s, but they still have a ton of stock of the Anakee 3s wich they need to get rid of.

My new GSA is shod with Bridgestone A41s. Wet or dry they just work. Nothing outstanding, but no scary moments with them either. They do give off a bit of noise, but not as had as Mitchelin A3s.

And so it begins...

Who has Hilltop'd their 1250? Was it worth it?

What's the best oil for a 1250?

How much is the first service on a 1250 (2nd, 3rd etc)?

What's the fastest colour for a 1250?

What are the best tyres for a 1250, cus I think the £($%&$& are shit?

Back
Top Bottom