Panniers a bit wonky though .

Attachments

• dmitry-kremiansky-ao-1.jpg
    dmitry-kremiansky-ao-1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 869
  • dmitry-kremiansky-turntable-done-0-00-00-00.jpg
    dmitry-kremiansky-turntable-done-0-00-00-00.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 869
Don't understand, what are they? Graphics, physical models, made out of what?

Could you please elaborate?
- How was it scanned
- What size
- What type of material

Could you please elaborate?
- How was it scanned
- What size
- What type of material

It probably wasn't scanned ( although there are 3D scanners ), it was probably constructed from several modelled parts created in a CAD ( Computer Aided Design ) program then assembled.

CAD models can be scaled to different sizes but if you're 3D printing them the volume of your printer will be a limiting factor.

3D printers for home use generally use a plastic ( PLA, ABS etc ) but there are 3D printers that can create metal models, very expensive though.

Before anyone asks, you can't buy a 3D printer, print a 3D printer and return the original :D

Looks more like imaging processing to me. Maybe it's the shadows that make me suspicious :nenau

It probably wasn't scanned ( although there are 3D scanners ), it was probably constructed from several modelled parts created in a CAD ( Computer Aided Design ) program then assembled.

CAD models can be scaled to different sizes but if you're 3D printing them the volume of your printer will be a limiting factor.

3D printers for home use generally use a plastic ( PLA, ABS etc ) but there are 3D printers that can create metal models, very expensive though.

Before anyone asks, you can't buy a 3D printer, print a 3D printer and return the original :D

Ok. I thought it was your project

Back
Top Bottom