‘Basic’ rear subframe

would that fit a g/s? looks similar in the pic.....
The ‘Basic’ subframe was similar to the G/S one but the strut from the main loop down to the lower frame on the right side has more of a ‘bow’ to it to clear the different location of the rear shock on the paralever models compared to the earlier G/S shock. I’ve cut and shut a paralever subframe to fit a G/S frame so I’m confident this one would fit but there would be differences in things like side panel location etc. Are you after a G/S subframe?

The ‘Basic’ subframe was similar to the G/S one but the strut from the main loop down to the lower frame on the right side has more of a ‘bow’ to it to clear the different location of the rear shock on the paralever models compared to the earlier G/S shock. I’ve cut and shut a paralever subframe to fit a G/S frame so I’m confident this one would fit but there would be differences in things like side panel location etc. Are you after a G/S subframe?
No, I'm not particularly after one at the mo... It's just that i use my ol' girl a for quite a lot of Green Laneing and its not unusual to drop her. I'd heard that g/s subframes were rare and i was just wondering if this would've fitted should the worst happen.

Back
Top Bottom