Replacing stock exhaust silencer

monoi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
On my R100 GS PD, I have the Y piece from Keihan which is great with no significant difference in sound that I can tell.

I am looking to replace the rear stock silencer with something smaller and lighter as I also want to shorten the rear subframe. There appears to be many options but I've no idea what I'm looking for really, and I don't want to spend £££s on SWT or HPN versions.

Any suggestions?

On my R100 GS PD, I have the Y piece from Keihan which is great with no significant difference in sound that I can tell.

I am looking to replace the rear stock silencer with something smaller and lighter as I also want to shorten the rear subframe. There appears to be many options but I've no idea what I'm looking for really, and I don't want to spend £££s on SWT or HPN versions.

Any suggestions?
I asked the same but go no proper replies etc. Maybe go down the route of one of the cheaper Chinese options, then if you don't like it...not a lot lost !

I asked the same but go no proper replies etc. Maybe go down the route of one of the cheaper Chinese options, then if you don't like it...not a lot lost !
Thank you for that. There are so many options! What did you end up doing?

Any suggestions?
Gletter?
IMG_0143.jpeg

It’s lighter but not massively because it’s made out of really solid thick stainless steel. It’s really well engineered

It’s lighter but not massively because it’s made out of really solid thick stainless steel. It’s really well engineered
Do you have an idea of its length roughly, the silencer box part?

Back
Top Bottom