1150GS/GSA meet up 15th June @ 13:00 Kostas fish bar Matlock Bath

It has been brought to my attention that parking in Matlock is shite, and we should meet here first for a coffee, and group photos… we can then ride into Matlock in formation ( no drop off system)

Woodside Cafe - just south of Matlock Bath

Via Gellia Road …Bonsall…..Matlock

Not certain why address coming up in German… on the link… I assure you it’s in Derbyshire

Last edited:
On the Saturday evening I’ll be looking for a small hotel or pub with rooms for food and drink…if anybody has any recommendations

On the Saturday evening I’ll be looking for a small hotel or pub with rooms for food and drink…if anybody has any recommendations
I was thinking of bringing my tent and looking for a pub with camping for the Saturday night. Make a weekend of it rather than just a day out

I was thinking of bringing my tent and looking for a pub with camping for the Saturday night. Make a weekend of it rather than just a day out
post up if you find somewhere decent?

I could camp too - but need a pub for food and beer

That’s a better link - shows location etc -

Let’s say 1200 - Noon - Coffee and Bacon Bap ( or Veggie) - then Chips at Kostas later on

Let’s try this link

This cafe is intermittently open and totally shut up. Great big car park but the last time I called it was a glorified shed. I shall call in over the next few days and give it the onceover including whether it will still be open on your proposed date.
Perhaps a better first meet would be at the Yondermann Cafe then chips later at Kostas ? Plenty of room at Yonderman. Plenty of camping facilities around there too including King Rat's the Miners Standard. Nice pub too. 👍

Last edited:
This date will soon be with us - is the still any interest ? or is this a "good Idea" but really cannot be arsed - i've booked the weekend as an "awayday" - so will do something if this is falling flat

let's see how much interest it generates and if not, we can pull the plug by end of April.

This date will soon be with us - is the still any interest ? or is this a "good Idea" but really cannot be arsed - i've booked the weekend as an "awayday" - so will do something if this is falling flat

let's see how much interest it generates and if not, we can pull the plug by end of April.
Well I'm up for it. 👍

Back
Top Bottom