2021 Hayabusa !!!!!

those indicators are so outdated with the rest of it. I believe its a great bike, a milestone in machinery, but its fugly from the front. Agreed, you wont see it when on it (bit like a versys), but its function over form alright

Here she is

Check those slinky exhausts !!

Quite like the black/orange colour scheme.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0pFg298T0Ys" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like that. Other colours look good as well.
03de89a86bb76af3e6a1100f6195a27e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope it's a success for Suzuki they've been so out of touch with various lines for a long time now I'm surprised they've survived.

I was always in awe the original Busa, I was never man enough for one of them despite owning a K6 thou and doing dozens of TD's on it, the Busa was a man's bike :aidan

Will it get away from that on the old autobahn....:rob

Attachments

• 53E4AE71-A793-4C5B-A5D1-13018B1521A9.jpg
    53E4AE71-A793-4C5B-A5D1-13018B1521A9.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 415
It looks like I just bagged myself on ongoing contract with a Suzuki dealer just in time then :D

I can't wait to get my hands on one.

I hope it's a success for Suzuki they've been so out of touch with various lines for a long time now I'm surprised they've survived.

I was always in awe the original Busa, I was never man enough for one of them despite owning a K6 thou and doing dozens of TD's on it, the Busa was a man's bike :aidan

I agree, I was on the Suzuki website last night looking through their range and TBH they have nothing that pulls you in and gets your juices going.

I agree, I was on the Suzuki website last night looking through their range and TBH they have nothing that pulls you in and gets your juices going.

Very true, but the same could be said of most manufacturers these days such as BMW, Kawasaki, Yamaha .Absolutely nothing in any of those ranges do anything for me.
It’s only really the Italians that are making anything different at the moment.

I had 2. First Gen and then a new Gen 2 the same time as Trev. Both slightly modded. Had toyed with the idea of a turbo on the Gen 2 but sold it to buy a 996SPS which I still have.
8e52b9cc275e422e5c8fbf666ff4bd40.jpg

052158108ffe353dbc69a5c78ea9200e.jpg

Can’t wait to see the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flip those were the days Roger!

They still look badass :okay

Will be interesting to see the stats on the new one

MCN exclusive

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0AqkgLpHza0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yours for £16499

Looks like UK only getting the Metallic Matt Sword Silver / Candy Daring Red or the Glass Sparkle Black / Candy Burnt Gold.

Just needs a pair of Akras :

More on the Suzuki UK site

I had a Yoshi 4-1 on mine which looks like a good 20KG saving on the standard bike.

Cool bike overall but maybe just dated before it launches?

I was hoping for a sleeker version.

Seemingly they tried a 6 cylinder turbo and after testing came to the conclusion that the 4 cylinder was better 🤔. Piccy of my old 99 model

Attachments

• 20180415_172946.jpg
    20180415_172946.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 20180415_173018.jpg
    20180415_173018.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 349
I had a first gen 99 mod great bike / engine but the paint on the tank was thin and started to wear and the individual filters on the injectors kept blocking .got banned so sold it .

MCN exclusive

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0AqkgLpHza0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yours for £16499

Looks like UK only getting the Metallic Matt Sword Silver / Candy Daring Red or the Glass Sparkle Black / Candy Burnt Gold.

Just needs a pair of Akras :

More on the Suzuki UK site

White looks best in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren't many bikes that make me drool, but this one is gorgeous. Black my fav .

[Silly macho voice]GET READY FOR THE ULTIMATE SPORTSBIKE[silly macho voice]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fmI8aSkGA7I" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom